Best agents

There i sno such thing as a "best" agent, its all subjective. Your view of best will be different to mine. Your view of a good experience will be different to the person  next in line.

Ultimately your view of whether an agent is good or bad is going to be massively based on whether you get the visa or not, and how stressful that journey is, most of which the agent can't change as they can't influence the "starting product" (you) that they have to work with (your age, language, education, health, career experience are already in the past so they can't change that)

My advice would be to look at the agents on here who willingly give advice for free and think about using one of them, after all they seem responsive to replying to people who will probably never give them a penny, imagine how good they'd be to people actually paying them!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 13/04/2020 at 04:53, Arcadia53 said:

Hi there , just after info on the best migration agents to use. Have emailed go Matilda a while back but as yet not much back . Many thanks . Oh and it’s for permanent residency 

Please send a private message to me with your name and email address - or email me on alan.collett@gomatilda.com - so I can track you down and respond.   Thanks!

Best regards.