Migration Agents Recommendation

JMcKie

Hi All,

I am a British Citizen living with an Australia Citizen in the UK. I will soon be looking to apply for a Partner Visa and I am currently looking to get quotes from migration agents. If any could be recommended that are UK based that anyone has used previously that would be great.

Many Thanks

James

5 hours ago, paulhand said:

Any of the agents who comment regularly on this forum are reputable.  At least one is UK based 😉!

if you get in touch I am happy to take a look. 

Hi Paul,

I've sent an enquiry through on the website.

Thanks

James

On 12/04/2020 at 00:09, JMcKie said:

Hi All,

I am a British Citizen living with an Australia Citizen in the UK. I will soon be looking to apply for a Partner Visa and I am currently looking to get quotes from migration agents. If any could be recommended that are UK based that anyone has used previously that would be great.

Many Thanks

James

Hi James

We've just been through this process  & have thankfully got our visas approved.

I'm unable to recommend an agency to you, but can advise you NOT to use a company (PM for name). They are based in London with several other offices throughout the world.

We had nothing but bother/issues with them, would have been easier just doing the application myself. After paying for their service they became next to useless and have no interest in helping. If you google them you'll see there has been quite a few others who have the same opinion. Sadly we didn't do our research and fell for their great sales pitch.

22 hours ago, Neill said:

Hi James

We've just been through this process  & have thankfully got our visas approved.

I'm unable to recommend an agency to you, but can advise you NOT to use a company (PM for name). They are based in London with several other offices throughout the world.

We had nothing but bother/issues with them, would have been easier just doing the application myself. After paying for their service they became next to useless and have no interest in helping. If you google them you'll see there has been quite a few others who have the same opinion. Sadly we didn't do our research and fell for their great sales pitch.

I've edited your quote as we don't allow name and shame post - however, people can pm you for the details if they wish.

• Like 1