Bridging visa B refused

Hrj

I am presently on BVA awaiting the outcome of my AAT review for a protection visa , I lodged T an application for a BVB to enable me visit Vanuatu for a one week trip but was denied BVB with the response that it did not satisfy clause 020.212(2)(d) of schedule 2 of the migration regulations 1994.

inorder to avoid error in the application I used a registered agent for the Application but despite that my application was not properly prepared by the agent of which I had argument when I was sent the application to sign coz I read through the stated reason for travel which he quoted TOURISM without explaining in detail ,during the arguments he assured me that it is a satisfactory reason for BVB but at the end it was denied .

My question now is what other options do I have .

can I re apply.

it states that the department cannot consider my visa application any further , how ever you are entitled for review rights in the next 21 days.

By the statement “the department cannot consider my visa application any further does it mean I can’t apply for another one in the future if I decide to and have compelling reason to travel ?

I am a bit confused and would appreciated inputs from MARA agents and other experienced people in the forum.

10 minutes ago, Marisawright said:

So, what was the purpose of your one week in Vanuatu?

To lodge a partner visa offshore??

The poster has stated in a different thread "I am planning of lodging in a week time , I need to get confirmation as I need to fly out for couple of days with my partner ,lodge the application and then fly back in Aussie".

5 hours ago, Toots said:

In your previous posts you have stated you are in Australia on a visitor visa and are applying for a partner visa and also protection visa.  Maybe you can state more clearly which actual visa you are applying for.

I came on a visitor visa years back and lodged protection visa which is still in progress . I am only weighing the various available options partner visa is among them.  I had a good offer for a one week vacation in Vanuatu which promoted me making plan to utilise it accordingly but my BVB request was refused.

3 hours ago, wrussell said:

If a delegate refuses a visa the applicant must be told which criteria were not satisfied and why.

Wrussel you are right........The delegate stated that my application  did not satisfy clause 020.212(2)(d) of schedule 2 of the migration regulations 1994 coz my stated reason for the application is for tourism.