NBN internet

Collie

Hi folks,

Anybody switched to NBN yet?  I was wary as had heard mixed reports on service.  Unfortunatley, my ADSL 2 service has been steadily declining in quality over the last year and just became unusable so I made the jump a few months back.

So far so good.  I went with Aussie broadband  who were good with set-up niggles.  $79 pm for 50mbps download, 20mbps upload and speeds have been close to that everytime I tested it.  Unlimited downloads too which is good as tend to do a lot of streaming (Netflix, Optus Sport, Stan).

Cheers.

1 hour ago, Collie said:

Anybody switched to NBN yet? 

I think most of the national rollout is done:  maybe WA is the last broadscale area to convert?     I know ADSL was switched off in my area last February but some parts of Tassie have had NBN since 2010.

14 minutes ago, Skani said:

I think most of the national rollout is done:  maybe WA is the last broadscale area to convert?     I know ADSL was switched off in my area last February but some parts of Tassie have had NBN since 2010.

Yes our ADSL was switched off quite some time ago.  Quite happy with NBN.   We are still with Telstra but thinking of shopping around for a better deal.

19 hours ago, Skani said:

Umm, I don't think so.  We still don't have NBN in our area and quite a few parts of the Adelaide Metropolitan area still don't have NBN either.  It's particularly frustrating as suburbs not far from us have had it for years.

• 2 months later...