[seek for advise] RRV processing time

ylpp5

5 hours ago, wrussell said:

The processing time can vary greatly depending on the particulars of the case.

Thanks for your reply.

My difficulty is my kid needs to meet the school commerce date but my application is still in waiting status. I'm considering I should apply another visa - guidance visa at this moment..but it seems I can't apply two applications in the same time..

1 hour ago, Marisawright said:

Do you mean "school commencing date"?   The school will not mind if she has to start late.

Yes I can defer the date but my kid wants to study on Feb 2020. Another application should be ready for submission.

2 hours ago, ylpp5 said:

Thanks for your reply.

My difficulty is my kid needs to meet the school commerce date but my application is still in waiting status. I'm considering I should apply another visa - guidance visa at this moment..but it seems I can't apply two applications in the same time..

You should get professional guidance if you plan to apply for another visa as you could end up in a mess.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, paulhand said:

Based on your previous posts, you may still have a long wait. Did you provide plenty of evidence of your substantial ties to Australia and your compelling reasons for absence with your application?

Yes, I did. Relevant documents have submitted to Immigration few months ago.