Nomination refusal

Hi, the migration agent told me that my nomination has been refused, because the company I work for is under administration, the appeal is $3500, and the agent suggested me not to do it. I got 2 options, 1 to hope that the new buyer will sponsor me and then reapply 2 as soon I will get marry to apply for partner visa.

Any suggestion???

4 hours ago, Marisawright said:

If you wait until you are married, then you will have to apply for a partner visa.   To get a partner visa, you must prove that you have been married (or living together in the equivalent of marriage) for a full 12 months. 

If they are married there is no 12 months requirement. They will have to prove though that they have a committed ongoing relationship.

The OP cannot apply for a PMV if they are already in Australia. It can only be applied for offshore.

On 30/08/2019 at 17:54, Marisawright said:

If you wait until you are married, then you will have to apply for a partner visa.   To get a partner visa, you must prove that you have been married (or living together in the equivalent of marriage) for a full 12 months. 

There is no need to be married for 12 months before someone can apply for a partner visa.  I think you may be referring to if someone applies as a de facto, in which case they must show 12 months of de facto relationship unless they legally register the relationship in their state/territory.