Company in loss

Nagra77

Hi Am so worried about my nomination application I just applied 3 weeks ago TRT as cook I been working more than 3 years with same company on 457 visa .company used to had 3 restaurants branches due to loss they sale one restaurant .so where am currently working is doing good but due to one ABN 2017-2018 loss and profit statement show total loss 116k turn over was 1.8 million does CO will really look in loss ? If yes what’s documents can be attached to cover this loss 

please let me know 

Thank you 

11 hours ago, Nagra77 said:

Hi Am so worried about my nomination application I just applied 3 weeks ago TRT as cook I been working more than 3 years with same company on 457 visa .company used to had 3 restaurants branches due to loss they sale one restaurant .so where am currently working is doing good but due to one ABN 2017-2018 loss and profit statement show total loss 116k turn over was 1.8 million does CO will really look in loss ? If yes what’s documents can be attached to cover this loss 

please let me know 

Thank you 

The issue needs to be addressed with strong documentation evidencing the long term (at least 2 years) financial viability of the business.

If only a Profit and Loss statement showing a loss has been provided, then there is a risk that the business may be assessed as not financial viable.

If you are concerned, you should discuss with the Agent who lodged the nomination application.

hey, i am new in this forum. i applied 186 restaurant manager as TRT stream on 16/04/19.

Yesterday i got email from my MA that my nomination has been refused because my company can't afford me for next two years. My MA suggest either i can withdraw my visa application now and apply again after couple of months or can appeal in AAT with in 21 days.

please guide me, what should i do?

28 minutes ago, restaurant.manager said:

Yesterday i got email from my MA that my nomination has been refused because my company can't afford me for next two years. My MA suggest either i can withdraw my visa application now and apply again after couple of months or can appeal in AAT with in 21 days.

You are paying an agent to give you advice so he should give you advice.

The question is, can you prove that your company can afford you?   If not, then there isn't much point in appealing.

On 30/08/2019 at 15:35, restaurant.manager said:

hey, i am new in this forum. i applied 186 restaurant manager as TRT stream on 16/04/19.

How can you expect anyone on a forum to possible advise you without knowing anything about your case, your employer or their financial situation?

You should be asking your Agent, who should have a detailed knowledge of your  case and your employers business.

If you are not confident in their advice, seek a second opinion from a professional.