Hi everyone

I'm not sure if you can view your application via Immi account, but you may be able to see there whether they additional paperwork has been received, perhaps by seeing if there is a request for them to complete their health assessments.  You could also complete and upload form 1022 to notify them of a change of circumstances (you are now including them as migrating dependents).  It shouldn't take too long for them to be added to your application once they receive and process the paperwork.

• Like 1

Thank you for your reply 

it is not showing on my immi account. I called immi but they told me that they have received application of my family . But they told that there is no time frame for this . Will they take same time as my application ?? Thank you

As I had to apply offshore visa but my partners passport was expiring in 4 month at that time so she couldn’t fly with me and after I thought I can add them after I get results but now my agent told me tthat if I add them later on it will take 2 years and extra money so I added them . Thank you

On 09/08/2019 at 12:33, MaggieMay24 said:

I'm not sure if you can view your application via Immi account, but you may be able to see there whether they additional paperwork has been received, perhaps by seeing if there is a request for them to complete their health assessments.  You could also complete and upload form 1022 to notify them of a change of circumstances (you are now including them as migrating dependents).  It shouldn't take too long for them to be added to your application once they receive and process the paperwork.

Now there is update on immi account!! Further accessment applicants!!!! But still I haven’t got acknowledgedment emai???????

thanks

• 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, Harman 12 said:

Can anyone suggest how long it can take up to as I added my partner to my 187 visa nomination approved 5 weeks ago. My immi account shows FURTHER ASSESSMENT APPLICANT. Thanks 

As pointed out by others above, the waiting period is anyone’s guess. At least it is now showing up on the immi account 🙂