I need any advice or suggestions

Joony

Hi all,

recently, as everyone knows, cutoff points for 189 and 190 has reached the sky.

I have applied EOI haven't got an invitation yet because of low point(65 in 189).

So, I am thinking to find a company that can sponsor me(482 TSS) and eventually apply for permanent residency(186 ENS).

If there is a user like me, or in a similar situation, I really need advice from the user.

main concern is whether employer is normally willing to help for the employee's PR application if the employee has no issue with the them or not.

any suggestion or experiece sharing will be very greatful 

TIA TIA

P.S: My ANZSCO is 251211(Medical radiation Imaging).

Edited by Joony

190 applications don’t  usually require higher points and give you 5 extra points anyway. 489 add 10 points.  I assume you have taken English Test to get the max 20 points for that.  Be aware that if you are lacking points because of age then transition to a 186/187 may not be possible.

first of all, thank you very much for your advice. I will be 38 in Aug and end of this year i will have extra 5 more points because of 8 years experience. However, single applicants will have 10 extra points so it doesn’t mean anything. 

12 hours ago, rammygirl said:

190 applications don’t  usually require higher points and give you 5 extra points anyway. 489 add 10 points.  I assume you have taken English Test to get the max 20 points for that.  Be aware that if you are lacking points because of age then transition to a 186/187 may not be possible.

first of all, thank you very much for your advice. I will be 38 in Aug and end of this year i will have extra 5 more points because of 8 years experience. However, single applicants will have 10 extra points so it doesn’t mean anything. 

6 minutes ago, Joony said:

thanx for your opinion.

i have been waiting for 5months(lodged on Jan 2019), no update yet.

sigh....

6 minutes ago, Joony said:

thanx for your opinion.

i have been waiting for 5months(lodged on Jan 2019), no update yet.

sigh....

For a 190 and you have obtained state sponsorship?