Payment gateway for receiving donations

Indianinoz

Hello,

A Not for Profit is looking for a payment gateway i.e. merchant facility for receiving donations. As it has just been formed, it wants something with minimal fees. Ideally, looking for:
a) No set up fees
b) No monthly fees
c) Minimal transaction fees

Which one do you recommend? Someone mentioned eWAY. Any other that you can recommend? Any reviews for eWAY?

Thanks!

6 hours ago, Indianinoz said:

Hello,

A Not for Profit is looking for a payment gateway i.e. merchant facility for receiving donations. As it has just been formed, it wants something with minimal fees. Ideally, looking for:
a) No set up fees
b) No monthly fees

Which one do you recommend? Someone mentioned eWAY. Any other that you can recommend? Any reviews for eWAY?

Thanks!

I have no idea what you are talking about, are you sure you are on the blog site 

7 hours ago, Indianinoz said:

Hello,

a) No set up fees
b) No monthly fees

Thanks!

Didn''t you ask a similar question before? You may need to try a different tyoe of forum.

1 hour ago, Indianinoz said:

As far as I remember, this is the first time I'm asking.

You've posted several questions about setting up a charity.   This sounds like a new question.  

The simplest way to accept donations is Paypal.   It has no setup fees or monthly fees.  Its transactoin fees may not be the cheapest but it is the one that will attract the most donations, for one simple reason - it is a service that many people are familiar with in their daily lives, so they are more likely to trust it.   They can use it to pay donations by credit cards OR by direct transfer from their bank.  

• Thanks 1