AUSTRALIAN CITIZENSHIP TIMELINES 2018-2019

FlashP5sub175

Dear All, In the larger interest of this group, can you please share again the timelines. Especially those folks who have got the citizenship in 2017. Please do mention the council area and city.  Thanks in advance.

1. Date applied
  2. City and Council area
  3. Date received the acknowledgement email
  4. Date of the Citizenship Test
  5. Date of Approval letter
  6. Date of ceremony

1 hour ago, Yousuf Abdul Ghaffar said:

Dear All, In the larger interest of this group, can you please share again the timelines. Especially those folks who have got the citizenship in 2017. Please do mention the council area and city.  Thanks in advance.

1. Date applied
  2. City and Council area
  3. Date received the acknowledgement email
  4. Date of the Citizenship Test
  5. Date of Approval letter
  6. Date of ceremony

There is an excel sheet with details:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1JYRvi6XH4LKUvdCW5vmCG44U7VG469oZNQeKgceVDO4/edit?ts=589cfc5c#gid=0

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Yousuf Abdul Ghaffar said:

Dear FireBlade

You have done a great job.  Highly appreciated.  Hope you will timely update it so that new comers can also benefit from it.

Regards

Mate, it's not my work. Not sure who actually did it but yes great work !

Information is entered and updated by each individual, please feel free to add your details ... this is what we have been doing all along

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Yousuf Abdul Ghaffar said:

Dear شكوبيستان السفلى

Did you receive your ceremony letter?  Just curious to know how much time I takes in Hume Council.  Regards

Im still waiting my friend , 

1. Date applied: 26/01/2017
  2. City and Council area: Hume , Vic
  3. Date received the acknowledgement email: 26/01/2017
  4. Date of the Citizenship Test: 10/03/2017
  5. Date of Approval letter: 22/03/2017
  6. Date of ceremony: TBA

Edited by شكوبيستان السفلى
  • Like 1

Hi guys,
I applied my citizenship on 07/03/2017 and on 29/03/2017 they asked for form 1399. Form 1399 submitted on 30/03/2017 and still waiting for a test date.
I do live in regional QLD and I have mentioned Brisbane as my preferred test venue.
Is it true that regional applications take more time to get processed?
Your input is highly appreciated.
Cheers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 minute ago, shash121 said:

Hi guys,
I applied my citizenship on 07/03/2017 and on 29/03/2017 they asked for form 1399. Form 1399 submitted on 30/03/2017 and still waiting for a test date.
I do live in regional QLD and I have mentioned Brisbane as my preferred test venue.
Is it true that regional applications take more time to get processed?
Your input is highly appreciated.
Cheers.

I applied online the 8/03/17 I am on the Sunshine Coast still no test date as yet

On ‎13‎/‎05‎/‎2017 at 0:21 PM, donnapow said:

No they didn't I scanned it 

Are all applicants for citizenship required to submit form 1399? When I applied online last March, nothing was mentioned about this form? My application will be two months next week from date of submittal but no communication about this form from DIBP.

9 minutes ago, tech123 said:

Are all applicants for citizenship required to submit form 1399? When I applied online last March, nothing was mentioned about this form? My application will be two months next week from date of submittal but no communication about this form from DIBP.

Sorry I got a bit confused it was the 1195 identity declaration I scanned in with my application   o.O

1 minute ago, donnapow said:

Not as yet been 10 weeks since I applied, what is that form ?

It is called "Declaration of Service". I don't want this to cause the delay of my application, I'm on my 8th-week from the date of my application; but has not received any request from DIBP.  It is not part of the required documents that need to be submitted (from immiaccount) so I assumed that's not part of the application; though I read from Shash121's comment that he/she has been requested for its submittal.

6 minutes ago, tech123 said:

It is called "Declaration of Service". I don't want this to cause the delay of my application, I'm on my 8th-week from the date of my application; but has not received any request from DIBP.  It is not part of the required documents that need to be submitted (from immiaccount) so I assumed that's not part of the application; though I read from Shash121's comment that he/she has been requested for its submittal.

Mine will be 10 weeks this Wednesday I rang them a couple of weeks ago they said just waiting to be allocated a test date and it's  taking longer because I am regional 

I haven't been asked for one of them forms, does everyone need to do one ?

As I have heard, they usually ask you to fill the form and bring it to the appointment. But they asked mine beforehand but I think its up to the case officer.