186 trt withdrawals

Mahal

URGENT !!!Hi guys just wondering . My boss has terminate my contract and withdraw 186 trt application and after they withdraw i had to withdraw as well.I have already got letter from immigration that has been withdraw with successful. Than now we are at fairwork because of unfair dissmisal and would like to know if we get agreement is there anyway to contioune pr proccess.? Thanks 

Just now, VERYSTORMY said:

It would depend on the outcome fair work. Or, you need to look if you are eligible for a independent skilled visa

My lawyer said that i have a strong case which will be lead to trouble their business if we cannot solve the problem at the conference of fairwork. My concern i feel already tired to restart everything from the begin. Which i have 2 kids and my wife. But let see what outcome will be after fairwork.

On 26/03/2019 at 21:54, Mahal said:

URGENT !!!Hi guys just wondering . My boss has terminate my contract and withdraw 186 trt application and after they withdraw i had to withdraw as well.I have already got letter from immigration that has been withdraw with successful. Than now we are at fairwork because of unfair dissmisal and would like to know if we get agreement is there anyway to contioune pr proccess.? Thanks 

Even if you win the unfair dismissal case, it does not mean that the company has to sponsor you for PR.

This is a separate issue to your employment and they are not obliged and can not be forced to sponsor you for PR.

On 28/03/2019 at 06:03, Raul Senise said:

Even if you win the unfair dismissal case, it does not mean that the company has to sponsor you for PR.

This is a separate issue to your employment and they are not obliged and can not be forced to sponsor you for PR.

Hi Raul, i think i have got enough point to apply 189 independent skill visa. However , because of living qld, do i need to wait for middle of the year  because of  qld government to open hairdressing accupation  or can i apply now. And also i have got certificate 3 from Australia still need skill assessment ? For this kind of visa . I was thinking i might not need because of holding 457 grandfathering visa which will expire middle of 2020.? 

Thanks

On 29/03/2019 at 14:17, Mahal said:

Hi Raul, i think i have got enough point to apply 189 independent skill visa. However , because of living qld, do i need to wait for middle of the year  because of  qld government to open hairdressing accupation  or can i apply now. And also i have got certificate 3 from Australia still need skill assessment ? For this kind of visa . I was thinking i might not need because of holding 457 grandfathering visa which will expire middle of 2020.? 

Thanks

I recommend that you obtain some professional Immigration advice as based on your comments, you appear to be quite confused. A few points to consider:

• 189 is an independent visa which has nothing to do with Queensland;
  • Hairdresser is on the short term list, so is not eligible for a 189;
  • Queensland state sponsorship is closed until the new financial year. It is not known what occupations will be on their list when it re opens;
  • For GSM visas (189/190) a skills assessment is required, irrespective of where you obtained your qualifications;
  • 457 grandfathering arrangements are not relevant to GSM visas (189/190).

2 hours ago, Raul Senise said:

I recommend that you obtain some professional Immigration advice as based on your comments, you appear to be quite confused. A few points to consider:

• 189 is an independent visa which has nothing to do with Queensland;
  • Hairdresser is on the short term list, so is not eligible for a 189;
  • Queensland state sponsorship is closed until the new financial year. It is not known what occupations will be on their list when it re opens;
  • For GSM visas (189/190) a skills assessment is required, irrespective of where you obtained your qualifications;
  • 457 grandfathering arrangements are not relevant to GSM visas (189/190).

Thanks Raul, we have and fairwork conference with my employer today. And would like to know all the options and will take an action depends on the outcome. But i ts very difficult for me to decide the things for me atm. Main thing i dont wanna work them anymore and looks like i have got no options and last one if i go 186 Ens (if i am eligible) visa do i still need to work with them during the proccessing time  or i can contioune with someone else untill Pr application is approved on 457 visa. ?

Many thanks again 

15 hours ago, Mahal said:

Im going to federal cercuit court and will sue my boss . Because of breached his obligation while im working and terminated my contract unlawfully before almost get my pr. Any opinion on it? 

That's a employment law issue, not an immigration one.