MOC processing timeframes (Medical officer of the Commonwealth)

Mellie

Hi everyone,

I'm waiting on the outcome of my PR application (186 application submitted at the end of Jan 2018) and believe it may have been referred to the Medical Officer of the Commonwealth for review, does anyone have an idea of how long the MOC are taking to process applications at the moment, please?

Thank you! 

• 3 weeks later...

You can check the status of the health assessment in Immiaccount under health assessment tab. Normally BUPA is the one who does evaluation of the reports. They are quite fast and send the feedback to processing officers. It is only case officer contact applicant for further information and not MOC.  

Hi mellie if your medical was referred to the moc you should know, as in you should have been informed that this was going to happen. Has a health waiver been requested? What does your agent say? When our application was referred to the moc we were definitely told. Our agent told us it can take from 1 to 2 years for moc decisions!

15 hours ago, Pani Thangaraj said:

You can check the status of the health assessment in Immiaccount under health assessment tab. Normally BUPA is the one who does evaluation of the reports. They are quite fast and send the feedback to processing officers. It is only case officer contact applicant for further information and not MOC.  

Thank you for your response. 

Today my status updated to ‘examinations ready for assessment’ and saying they’ll either be processed or referred to BUPA for assessment.

Fingers crossed the case will simply be processed now? 

27 minutes ago, gaia said:

Hi mellie if your medical was referred to the moc you should know, as in you should have been informed that this was going to happen. Has a health waiver been requested? What does your agent say? When our application was referred to the moc we were definitely told. Our agent told us it can take from 1 to 2 years for moc decisions!

Thank you for your response. 

No, I’ve not been advised it’s with the MOC so this is good news - thank you. How long did your response from the MOC take to come back? 

Today my status updated to ‘examinations ready for assessment’ and saying they’ll either be processed or referred to BUPA for assessment. 

Fingers crossed the case will simply be processed now. 🤞🏻 

I think it was about a year. We were prepared for that amount of time as our agent had prewarned us. I’m not sure if you’re using an agent but if there are any medical issues I would strongly recommend using one.

• 3 months later...
On 25/03/2019 at 09:50, Mellie said:

Hi everyone,

I'm waiting on the outcome of my PR application (186 application submitted at the end of Jan 2018) and believe it may have been referred to the Medical Officer of the Commonwealth for review, does anyone have an idea of how long the MOC are taking to process applications at the moment, please?

Thank you! 

Hi, 

How and when were you notified about your medical is being sent to the MOC?

THANKS.

• 4 years later...

Hello friends , i have been requested from MOC for 189 visa application - s56 for my son health examination- “501 previously noted speech delay ; full examination including chart of early child development milestone require”.

please anyone let me know that how long for MOC processing time.
thanks