Jet4Pets

Juditta

Will be taking my two cats to Australia as soon as my house is sold.....there is a pet transporter quite close to where we are in the UK called Jets4Pets, and I am wondering if anyone has used this company, and how good are they.    I have been in touch with them and they seem ok to me, but my cats are precious, so taking as much care as I can to choose the right pet transporting company.   Thanks.

That’s ok. You are allowed to seek advice about other companies! 😀

I don’t know this company but others might. It is very important that you are happy with the company you use. Others may have recommendations of places they have used.

Good luck with your move.

ETA; Added and took info out! Sorry.

Edited by Amber Snowball
Removed text
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Juditta said:

Oh!   ok then, if I knew how to delete my post I would in that case  😮

No need for that. Friendly moderator here.

PetAir are so much a sponsor, (they were not sure if still are), but Bob, their boss does help answer questions on the forum and they are very highly regarded. They are are the only company ran by vets. 

Many of our members have used them and given very high feedback, that is why you are likely to get a lot of positive feedback. 

• Like 2

• 5 weeks later...

Jets4pets are good guys and picking a shipper based close to you makes sense. 

Get quotes from a whole bunch of shippers and really check who offers what and don’t just look at the price! You need to decide if you  want a lot of help or a little bit of help. 

The shippers based further south can help you lots too. 😄 And I am sure you can mention who you want 😉😉

• Like 1