189 or 190 need help

Need help in deciding 189 or 190.

I'm a software engineer i've applied in march 2017 under subclass 189 with 65 points but no luck so far decided to write PTE to get better points. I scored good in PTE so my total points stand at 75 effective from may 2018.

Ive applied for 190subclass with 75points along with 189subclass. My guess is i might get 190 nomination first but my query is should i wait for 189subclass because score are better now or should go with 190 subclass.

Which state did you apply for for the 190?
There's plenty of development work around the country; however, you'll prob find it easiest in Melbs or Sydney to land your first role.

If it's NSW or VIC, and you do want to settle in that state, then personally I'd say grab a 190 if it comes along.  Once you've done your two years and fulfilled your moral obligation, if you want to shift to another state / territory, then all's good.

49 minutes ago, CeltInCaulfield said:

Which state did you apply for for the 190?
There's plenty of development work around the country; however, you'll prob find it easiest in Melbs or Sydney to land your first role.

If it's NSW or VIC, and you do want to settle in that state, then personally I'd say grab a 190 if it comes along.  Once you've done your two years and fulfilled your moral obligation, if you want to shift to another state / territory, then all's good.

Applied yo Victoria.

When 65points did not apply for 190 now the points increase to 75 applied to Victoria(190) but cut of score for 189 is also very close so is the confusion. 

15 hours ago, behappy99 said:

Need help in deciding 189 or 190.

I'm a software engineer i've applied in march 2017 under subclass 189 with 65 points but no luck so far decided to write PTE to get better points. I scored good in PTE so my total points stand at 75 effective from may 2018.

Ive applied for 190subclass with 75points along with 189subclass. My guess is i might get 190 nomination first but my query is should i wait for 189subclass because score are better now or should go with 190 subclass.

A bird in the hand!

\

• Like 1