Anyone recommend a good immigration lawyer?

LittleBluePixie

Hi all,

I am completing requirements to obtain a positive skills assessment for my profession and hope to be in a position to submit an EOI by September.

The thing is, there are questions I am unsure about, no matter how many times I read the rules, search forums etc.

No doubt lots of you will resonate with how trying to migrate can be a stressful dream, and a vulnerable time. As this is so important to me, I am happy to engage and pay decent money for a good lawyer, but trying to find one is like a minefield. I can't really afford to spend thousands on "initial consultations". The ones I have tried so far haven't exactly left me feeling confident. Half the time I have been enlightening them on stuff, not the other way around.

Does anyone have any good recommendations/personal experiences with lawyers/firms they'd recommend? Any UK/Irish lawyers on here who hired someone to handle their migration as solicitors/barristers?

Really appreciate any replies, thanks