Timeframe for 189/190 with 60/65 points

Emma_M

Hi everyone, I’m looking for any information anyone can give on the timeframe for a visa grant with 60 points or 65 with state sponsorship. 

I’ve heard that they are only accepting people who have 70+ points, so are we in for a long wait??

anyones experiences applying with 60/65 points would be grateful.

My husband is the main applicant he’s a welder (first class) he has the final part of his skills assessment next week and also the English test too. So will hopefully be lodging EOI soon.

thanks! 

Hi everyone, I’m looking for any information anyone can give on the timeframe for a visa grant with 60 points or 65 with state sponsorship. 
I’ve heard that they are only accepting people who have 70+ points, so are we in for a long wait??
anyones experiences applying with 60/65 points would be grateful.
My husband is the main applicant he’s a welder (first class) he has the final part of his skills assessment next week and also the English test too. So will hopefully be lodging EOI soon.
thanks! 
Are you asking for a VISA grant or eoi invitation??

Thanks for your reply Stormy, that doesn’t sound great, definitely don’t want to go down the temp visa route ?

I’m just looking to see if anyone is getting an invite with 60 points, we haven’t submitted our EOI yet so any info on visa grants or invites would be appreciated.