Advertisement criteria in 187 visa

12 hours ago, Sonia kaur said:

How many advertisements employer need to done in a newspaper in order to apply for 187 visa. Is their anything written in a immigration law.

I posted only ONE advertisement for 2 weeks on gumtree. I don't think newspaper is a good choice, better to go for gumtree or seek. 

Do u have a registered migration agent to look after your file or u are doing by yourself?

9 hours ago, andrew2307 said:

I posted only ONE advertisement for 2 weeks on gumtree. I don't think newspaper is a good choice, better to go for gumtree or seek. 

Do u have a registered migration agent to look after your file or u are doing by yourself?

If you're asking what the employer needs to do - he needs to show that he's made a genuine effort to find a local candidate.   I'm not sure Immigration would think that one ad on Gumtree was a genuine effort to find someone.

On 13/03/2018 at 12:19, Sonia kaur said:

How many advertisements employer need to done in a newspaper in order to apply for 187 visa. Is their anything written in a immigration law.

It depends on the RCB as they each have their own guidelines. 

They need to show that they have made a genuine effort to fill the position with an Australian.