Finally Got The PTE Marks

JetBlast

Hello,

It has taken me nearly 18 months, but I finally got the PTE marks I need. I needed 79 marks and I was struggling in the writing. This has been the hardest thing of my life! I I sat the exam yesterday and this was going to be the last time I do it, I had enough! I got my results today. I got:

90 - Speaking
90 - Listening
90 - Reading
85 - Writing

I feel like a weight has been lifted off my shoulders! I stopped coming on here because it was getting me down. I am glad to say I am back!

Expression Of Interest is already in!

Cheers

• Like 2

Just 60. Not ideal but enough to get things going. I did plan to go for a 189 but they are not processing EOI for 60 points (does anyone know when this might change?) I am now looking at South Australian sponsorship.

I can't let these PTE scores expire as I might not be able to do it again so I need to do what I can really.

Congratulations JetBlast. I was extremely relieved to pass my PTE recently. I've never felt so much pressure to do well in an exam before, not something I'd care to repeat in a hurry.

I'm also looking for SS South Australia, but have to wait until July as my nominated occupation is currently under "Special Conditions" apply. Hoping they offer sponsorship in July without "Special Conditions".

What is your nominated occupation?

• Like 1

Hello,

I am a qualified network engineer and I am applying under "Computer Network and Systems Engineer" - Basically I work in IT.

Do you want to live in South Australia in the long term? I would like to go to Brisbane in the end.

Thanks to those who sent their congratulations.

JB

• Like 1