paper application?????

Guest X-Ray Babe

hi guys hows it goin?

so lee aug app got his congratulations

wheres every one else upto????

is there any paper octs or novs without co still? I hope u all got one now

any other paper based apps been granted?

i cant believe it takes soooo much longer for paper apps its not like theres any less info for the online ones! & it seems theres a lot more online apps! wots goin on down there arrrrhhh

me thinks theres one loney co with a pile of apps the height of uluru lol

good luck everyone heres hoping we hear some news this week dont forget to update

• Replies 586
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest traybears

HI RACHAEL,A HUGE CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU!!WELL DONE!! TRACY.XX.:yes:

HI we are a paper October 11th 175 & our VISA WAS GRANTED THIS MORNING !!!!!

Wooo Hooooo!

Good luck everyone

Rachel

Guest LOU08

Hi

We are paper 175 too! beginning of Jan, frontloaded the meds and police checks in may and now praying they hurry up and come!!!

good luck all! x

:sad: Hi all paper people hows it goin? any cos? any grants?

thought i'd update u sent an online inquiry & recieved email back no case officer:cry:

just a big paragraph of how they process in date order (yeh right course u do!!!!) & cant give any other info except they processing paper 19th sept & online nov (now i no that cant be as some oct/nov paper apps have visa/co & dec/ jan online are getting visas/cos)

WHY cant they be straight with u they must have some idea how long till co!! arhhhh sorry for rant & hope paper apps update soon saying they have co or even a visa good luck everyone please add if u paper app post sept 07 we gotta stick together lol there aint many of us

Guest bailey
:sad: Hi all paper people hows it goin? any cos? any grants?

thought i'd update u sent an online inquiry & recieved email back no case officer:cry:

just a big paragraph of how they process in date order (yeh right course u do!!!!) & cant give any other info except they processing paper 19th sept & online nov (now i no that cant be as some oct/nov paper apps have visa/co & dec/ jan online are getting visas/cos)

WHY cant they be straight with u they must have some idea how long till co!! arhhhh sorry for rant & hope paper apps update soon saying they have co or even a visa good luck everyone please add if u paper app post sept 07 we gotta stick together lol there aint many of us

The processing times email is confusing, but from what I have found out the dates given in the email are the key end dates for applicants, i.e. if you have not received a case officer and your application date was within two weeks of the dates in the email, then you should contact them as your application could have gone missing etc.,

So many applicants who lodged after 19th September will of course be getting case officers and visas.

As I understand the system, each case office will get say several cases and they will go through each one in date order. As some cases will take longer than others, you may get case offices picking up the next batch of files whilst they are waiting for requested info on the previous batch of files. This means that a case officer on one desk may be processing paperbased 176 visa lodged in Dec whilst another may still be on October.

Obvously, as the email still reads 19th September for paperbased, then there is still a case officer or two who have September applications in their batch waiting to be picked up.

Also, if the case officer is away on holiday or ill, your file would appear to remain on their desk until they return, rather than being picked up by someone else

Remember that high risk countries who can only apply on paperbased, take much longer for case officer to go through.

Beupdate is the best source of processing times.

hi thanks anyway but it wasnt the processing email I recieved an individual enquiry email I understand the aspc update includes all visa high/low risk apps which is why i was hoping for a bit of info regarding mine low risk modl but neh no news & although beupdate is great for onliners not many paper apps to compare & the new paper/online info most seems to have been added by the site owner as it states that some pre sept are online which i thought only started in sept

ah well just have to keep waiting & waiting driving me crazy though!!!!!! just to remind everyone please update this thread when u hear something ANYTHING lol

Guest TRACEY & PETER

Are the online applications going through quicker, hopefully send our applications of in the next 2 weeks.

Hi everyone,

We are paper based, submitted 24 April. So a long wait ahead. meds booked for 2 Sept.

I may be the guilty party for the beupdate showing paper & online as I e-mailed them about something else & also asked if that info could be shown along with sorting by visa type. I am guessing they must have been asked a lot as it happened the next day & I can't imagine they did it off te back of 1 request. Anyway I think all of the details said online & everyone needs to go in & update their own listing.

Does anyne know if you can track a paper application on the immi website? I know you can with an online one & now I have nothing to do but wait I could do with another website to obsess over till the small hours of the morning.............

cheers & good luck everyone.

hi jaq4chop

welcome to the paper based group unfortunatley there isnt anyway of checking paper app progress which is why it drives us all a bit wacko! lol you can send an online enquiry form but they dont tell ya much I sent one the other day but still no co after 7 & 1/2 months! still cant get my head round it its all the same info just on paper & there really cant be that many low risk papers yet theres people from oct still waiting (infact i think theres still a few augusts aswell)

good luck with everything

Guest LOU08

Oh My God!!! Still some August app!! Bloody hell hope ours doesn't take that long, my heart goes out to those people x

Guest Bag End Bunch

Hi, we're still waiting for CO. Applied 13th Nov (maybe 16th, can't remember, so long ago!) - 176 family sponsored. Going slowly insane waiting and waiting. Agent says should have visa by end of August 'maybe sooner' - I hope so! Would like to be there beginning of October.

Alex

Guest LOU08

Hi Alex

Our agent also told us we would have our visas end of August beginning of Sept, but now she as informed us that the DIAC are backlogged and it could be possible we will have to wait at least another 3 months!! Hope you do get yours for October but I would take the dates your agent gives you with a pinch of salt!!

Good luck, my fingers are crossed for you!!

Guest sharkie
Hi everyone,

We are paper based, submitted 24 April. So a long wait ahead. meds booked for 2 Sept.

I may be the guilty party for the beupdate showing paper & online as I e-mailed them about something else & also asked if that info could be shown along with sorting by visa type. I am guessing they must have been asked a lot as it happened the next day & I can't imagine they did it off te back of 1 request. Anyway I think all of the details said online & everyone needs to go in & update their own listing.

Does anyne know if you can track a paper application on the immi website? I know you can with an online one & now I have nothing to do but wait I could do with another website to obsess over till the small hours of the morning.............

cheers & good luck everyone.

hi jaq4chop

im 4 days behind you in april , wot do you think ?? im guessing /hoping late december early january on current time scales ??/

although i am now looking into a 457 visa as well to get there quicker but though the thick of the paperwork was over and still hant found out if its worth it depending on the 457 time scale

waiting ,guessing ,hoping

chris

hi guys CONGRATULATIONS to moose who has just got his visa paper 18th oct enjoy u waited long enough good luck with everything

ok so those now waiting please update as soon as you can here's hoping more visa's are granted this week good luck to you all

adam chippie septembers 07

shelly nelly, ninjanicky, the andrews & andy tina luke and georgie, octobers

shellyj, rajag, gaztin, liz & bag end bunch, novembers

me stillhere, bailey & rob & ani, decembers

lou08 & tomlinsons, january 08

x-ray babe & em&paul, febuary

jaq4chop & sharkie april 08

ps sorry if i missed anyone & add yourself if you not already

Guest X-Ray Babe

Also me X-Ray Babe February 2008 and going as mad as the rest of you, its just not fair, it looks as if they have just filed all the paper applications and forgotten about them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest shellynelly

HELLO everyone, we got ack and file no on 2nd oct, and ours has been been waiting to be allocated to dm was told on sunday night that it had been allocated to dm now so shouldnt be long, hoping and praying !!!!!!!!!!!! we are paper based 175 modlhas anybody else been told theirs had gone to dm and how long did it take for visa grantthanksmichelle

hi guys CONGRATULATIONS to moose who has just got his visa paper 18th oct enjoy u waited long enough good luck with everything

ok so those now waiting please update as soon as you can here's hoping more visa's are granted this week good luck to you all

shelly nelly, ninjanicky, the andrews & andy tina luke and georgie, octobers

me stillhere & bailey decembers

lou08 january 08

x-ray babe febuary

hi guys another week hope we hear some news this week dont forget to post if you do

rajag cant be long before you have co did u front load meds, pc's? if so you may even have one!

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE fingers crossed we see lots of names deleted this week

hi guys nobody heard nothing this week????????????? well here's hoping the dm grants shelly nelly's next week then they pass some more apps to him/her good luck shelly

do any other octs know if they have co or is with the dm? thanks the andrews yours really cant be long now!!! fingers crossed for you & all the other octs & poor adam chippie who's sept

added 11/08/08

well guys no name to be deleted but PIO member who wasn't on the list was kts paperbased oct 24th & had the visa granted 31st july & just been on BEupdate & there is a grant today for paper 26th nov it's moving people whoooohoooo good luck for this week (I know I say that EVRYWEEK lol but I mean it hope to remove lots of names this week)

hi guys another week hope we hear some news this week dont forget to post if you do

rajag cant be long before you have co did u front load meds, pc's? if so you may even have one!

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE fingers crossed we see lots of names deleted this week

Hi guys another paperbased Shellynelly (OCT) has her visa WHOOOOHOOO CONGRATULATIONS wish I could have deleted more names this week still no news for anyone else??????????????

good luck

ninjanicky, the andrews & andy tina luke and georgie, octobers

me stillhere & bailey decembers

lou08 january 08

x-ray babe febuary

well did that wrong was trying to bring the list to last post another oct name gone good luck

1 left for sept, 3 for 0ct, 4 novs (but paper novs have been granted this week on BEupdate) only me & bailey from dec? anyone else out there?????? & only 4 from the whole of 2008???????? the list IS getting shorter by the week great news!

Archived