Is 75 points good enough to apply for PR

Sood

You need to align your skills/qualifications, experience and demand for your profession in Australia. Obviously age etc come into play.

Best of luck with your application however prepare for a few ups and downs on the way.

What would help is to post how you reached your 75 points.

Requirements have been as low as 60 previously however I needed 85 points to get noticed a number of years ago!

S

who will be the main applicant and do they meet the requirements for the skill assessment?  It will depend on the occupation and visa you apply for to determine points required above the minimum to get an invite.

so if you post the occupation visa and how you calculate the points people can clarify your position.

So here is my point breakage

Age - 30 - 30 pts

IELTS - 7band - 10pts

Qualification: Valid and recognized bachelor degree - 15pts

Work Experience - 8yrs - 15pts

Partner: Age 31, has competent english skills and has Valid and recognized bachelor and master degree - 5 pts

Also, i have a cousin who is an Australian citizen, if required i can ask him to sponsor me!! (that's last resort)

Kindly suggest!!

Edited by Sood

Your partner needs to have an occupation on the skills list and be assessed by the relevant skills assessing authority to be able for you to claim the partner 5 points. Your partner holding a degree doesn’t automatically qualify you to be able to claim partner points. 

Im having to do ielts so that I can then get my skills assessed for my partner to claim 5 points for my skills on his EOI. (The skills assessing authority for my occupation required ielts or similar as well as evidence of qualification)