Timeline for 489 Skilled Subsequent Entrant

Sreeja

On 03/04/2019 at 21:28, Radhika said:

He asked me about my birth certificate, PTE result, and more evidence for relationship ( so we gave our call logs, whatsapp chats and screenshots etc)

My CO  was Axxxxx

Both time co axxxxx or

Edited by MaggieMay24
Removing CO name - only initials allowed

On 30/03/2019 at 08:29, P.P said:

hi all,

just to update you about my case.., 

i have applied for 489 subsequent visa for my partner who is ofshore on 26 Jan 2019 after three weeks later, CO asked for PCC, medical check up and more evidence for relatioship. uploaded all on 15 March 2019. so waiting.. 

do you guys reckon it takes about 7-8 months to be finalised? any cases you knew of  granted visa in shorter period?

Thanks 

P.P

Hey mate who was your co

On 02/04/2019 at 23:47, Mhk said:

Hi Pradip,

Thanks for the information. Below are the additional documents that our agent attached for the visitor 600 visa:

-My husband's pay slip - proof of funds
-Passport - travel history document
-Adhaar card - national identity card
-Photograph
-Travel insurance for tourists
-HAP ID - Health assessment details which was conducted for 489 SP

Thank you MHK

On 03/04/2019 at 11:02, santo antony said:

Just one question, If you applied for visiting visa and moved to australia while your 489 subsequent entrant visa is under process, Are your sure your 489 visa would be granted because you are in australia? From what i know if your 489 visa has to be granted you have to be offshore because you have applied the 489 visa offshore. This is the information i got while calling the immigration, I am not 100% sure if this is true or not. Please let me know if you have gathered any info about this. Thanks.

yeah,  the need of being onshore or offshore posted on immi website is quite confusing, but i have read few posts saying, they will check where you are before visa is granted and if someone is onshore the department will inform you about this and once you go out of country (anywhere), then the visa will be granted.

Thanks

3 hours ago, James1008 said:

Any updates on your file mate

Not yet. it is going to be six months now and so far no CO contacted. I just got recently married and just after 1 month of my marriage i applied for the visa and so far they haven't asked for any extra documents, all i uploaded was the marriage certificate. Now seeing the amount of people providing extra evidence documents, I am bit confused that at this stage they would request for further documents and my case would be further delayed.

20 minutes ago, Zeee said:

Thank God, My wife got her visa today

Applied 18 July, 2018

CO contacted 21 August, 2018

Grant 5 April, 2019

Congratulations Zeee! Good to hear the news. 

Was your wife staying with you in Australia or was waiting for her visa while being at her native place? 

Also, wish you both a wonderful time ahead together... 

Regards, 

Mhk

4 hours ago, Mhk said:

Congratulations Zeee! Good to hear the news. 

Was your wife staying with you in Australia or was waiting for her visa while being at her native place? 

Also, wish you both a wonderful time ahead together... 

Regards, 

Mhk

Thank you,

yes she was living at her native place(offshore)

On 05/04/2019 at 15:31, santo antony said:

Not yet. it is going to be six months now and so far no CO contacted. I just got recently married and just after 1 month of my marriage i applied for the visa and so far they haven't asked for any extra documents, all i uploaded was the marriage certificate. Now seeing the amount of people providing extra evidence documents, I am bit confused that at this stage they would request for further documents and my case would be further delayed.

I applied in November 1st week 2018 for my wife. We had straight refusal on 5th Dec. The reason were... no joint bank statement, no proof of financial support or liability and shared assets etc. No support from friends. CO was Kimberly! Nasty bitch! Giving us so much pain in our life I can't explain.

I had uploaded marriage certificates, pics of wedding and reception and pics from honeymoon. Also had uploaded some screenshots of our whatsapp conversation. We still had refusal. We had no financial documents as we were newly married and our marriage was semi-arranged type. 

I have applied for the same visa for my wife again mid Jan 2019. We had CO, Sophorn, contact on 14th Feb, requesting for Birth Certificate and Evidence of Relationship again. We had submitted so many proof of relationship this time from social media, from wedding, all whatsapp conversation, gifts, financial support (money transfer), 888 form from 3 friends and the list goes on. Also he said, IELTS was expired although it was only 18 months old. Its stated IELTS should not be more than 12 months old. 

Anyway, we submitted again what he asked for, but we have no answer so far. We been away 6 months now. Honestly it's a joke. I have lost so much money, faith, time and patience. 

To summarise the rant, I just want all people out there to submit all proofs of relationships as much as you can. Take no chances! We have suffered and we are still suffering. 

Thanks

Just now, Adds said:

I applied in November 1st week 2018 for my wife. We had straight refusal on 5th Dec. The reason were... no joint bank statement, no proof of financial support or liability and shared assets etc. No support from friends. CO was Kimberly! She said she's put more weight on the overall relationship than just Marriage certificate and relationship certificate and came to a decision to refuse the visa. Nasty bitch! Giving us so much pain in our life I can't explain.

I had uploaded marriage certificates, pics of wedding and reception and pics from honeymoon. Also had uploaded some screenshots of our whatsapp conversation. We still had refusal. We had no financial documents as we were newly married and our marriage was semi-arranged type. 

I have applied for the same visa for my wife again mid Jan 2019. We had CO, Sophorn, contact on 14th Feb, requesting for Birth Certificate and Evidence of Relationship again. We had submitted so many proof of relationship this time from social media, from wedding, all whatsapp conversation, gifts, financial support (money transfer), 888 form from 3 friends and the list goes on. Also he said, IELTS was expired although it was only 18 months old. Its stated IELTS should not be more than 12 months old. 

Anyway, we submitted again what he asked for, but we have no answer so far. We been away 6 months now. Honestly it's a joke. I have lost so much money, faith, time and patience. 

To summarise the rant, I just want all people out there to submit all proofs of relationships as much as you can. Take no chances! We have suffered and we are still suffering. 

Thanks

1 hour ago, Adds said:

I applied in November 1st week 2018 for my wife. We had straight refusal on 5th Dec. The reason were... no joint bank statement, no proof of financial support or liability and shared assets etc. No support from friends. CO was Kimberly! Nasty bitch! Giving us so much pain in our life I can't explain.

Thanks

Its weird that u got straight refusal and i have no idea why they are asking for financial documents!! Did you notarzie all the documents you uploaded? 

On 02/04/2019 at 23:19, Mhk said:

Hi everyone,

I recently got married and my spouse holds 489 visa for SA. After marriage I applied for 489 subsequent entry visa and after that a visitor visa to go and stay with him. 

We got married on 13 Jan 2019 and applied for my 489 se on 15 Feb, the CO contacted us on 27 Feb and we submitted the asked documents on 1 March. 

On 8 Mar our agent applied for my visitor visa (600) using the same immi account. 

Since then there has been no response from the department. 

Can anyone guide me about the average processing time of visitor visa in such a case.

Thanks in advance,

Mhk, India.

Hi Mhk,

Any Updates on your visitor visa application ??

On 10/04/2019 at 19:16, santo antony said:

Its weird that u got straight refusal and i have no idea why they are asking for financial documents!! Did you notarzie all the documents you uploaded? 

yeah, but nothing to do with notorization. I uploaded my original documents for 489, still got the visa. Immigration didn't trust our relationship was genuine. So, I just wanted people to know that although your marriage/relationship is genuine, visa can be refused. Hopefully, nobody has to go through what we are going through, thats all. I also hope Kimberly is not your CO. 

On 10/04/2019 at 19:01, indrasena said:

Even i applied in mid jan and got a contact on feb 14 frm co. Waiting for visa 😞

offshore or onshore?

yeah I saw that too. She is offshore mate. Who is your CO? Mine is  Sxxxxxxx. Keep me posted. thanks

Edited by MaggieMay24
Posting CO name is not allowed, initials only

On 10/04/2019 at 19:59, Pradip jung said:

Hi Mhk,

Any Updates on your visitor visa application ??

is it true that you should have $10k bank balance to apply for your spouse visitor visa even though you have a fulltime job/payslips?

1 hour ago, Adds said:

is it true that you should have $10k bank balance to apply for your spouse visitor visa even though you have a fulltime job/payslips?

I am not sure, the main thing is proof of return, it should be strong. i haven't applied it yet, did you apply ??