Working visa

Nikkinoonoo Evans

1 hour ago, Nikkinoonoo Evans said:

Hubby been offered to relocate to melbourne. Unable to contact Australia house in London...tried ringing, no pickup, no email address to send queries. Need to find out out easy for me to obtain visa to work as registered nurse.

You should be granted a visa as your husband's dependent, so you won't need a skills assessment. You just need to check out the AHPPRA website for their registration requirements.

What visa is your husband being offered?

31 minutes ago, Nikkinoonoo Evans said:

Any suggestions for good  websites? Looking and registered at indeed and Seek .

Queensland Health Website itself. I skipped the agencies and went direct to the horse's mouth-I had no issues securing an interview and then bagging the job.

https://smartjobs.qld.gov.au/jobtools/jncustomsearch.searchResults?in_version=&in_organid=14904&in_orderby=scoring+desc&in_multi01_id=1108&in_others="15149"&in_multi02="15149"~&in_multi02_id=requirements.agencynumber

• 2 weeks later...
9 hours ago, Nikkinoonoo Evans said:

Looking at 457 visa. Hubby being offered  a national  accounts manager job. When he tries to fill in application, throws him out. Should we use  visa application company?

Has his company already been approved to sponsor him?

He will not be able to apply for the visa until he has the information from them about his approved nomination and sponsorship - he'll need the reference numbers etc.

4 hours ago, Nikkinoonoo Evans said:

He will find out about being sponsored tomorrow.

when he has the details of his ponsorship he should be able to start the visa application. If not, you need to tell us what error message he is getting and at what stage - simply 'throws him out' doesn't give anyone enough cues as to what could be wrong

On another point though, I have seen one of your posts where you say you are a diploma qualified nurse?  In order to work in oz you will need to register with AHPRA, and they no longer register diploma qualified nurses. I believe there is some kind of course by which you can increase your level of qualification, but you need to contact AHPRA about it. No point applying for jobs till you have done that.

Edited by Nemesis