On 12/31/2017 at 15:30, zorkor said:

Diabetes won't be an issue.But if there is some sort of organ failure due to diabetes like kidney, heart, eyes then it might be an issue.

many thanks mate. Yeah even doctor told me like that.

On 12/31/2017 at 15:30, zorkor said:

Diabetes won't be an issue.But if there is some sort of organ failure due to diabetes like kidney, heart, eyes then it might be an issue.

On 1/1/2018 at 05:38, tori said:

Hi do you mind if I ask what qualifications NT request for the community worker?

Basically need a degree or diploma in any field but you must have a good experience on it. Community workers are in high priority list in NT but they are very selective to sponsor. Also you need 7 in each IELTS to assess your qualifications. 

On 12/29/2017 at 10:55, Croos said:

Happy New Year!! Chances of visa refusal are only if there is a major hurdle like missing PCC, or no health clearance. Minor issues like diabetes should not be a problem. If your documents front-loaded are not satisfactory, then there can be further enquiries from case officer but Refusal is still not a concern.

Regards

On ‎12‎/‎20‎/‎2017 at 11:14, Nia said:

Anyone who has lodged for 489 Visa (state-sponsored)?? Let's try and assess the timelines here for grant. We lodged for 489 visa on 04th Sept and got a CO assigned on 04th Oct who asked us to upload PCCs. We did that on 11th Oct. No revert on grant after that. Anyone else here??

Hi Guys.... Any News???? Any updates????

3 minutes ago, Nia said:

No update yet. Holidays in Aus until this week. Any response will come only after January 8th, after they reopen. Fingers crossed.

OK. Even the days are not moving .... But you will be granted by this month. Thanks for your reply regarding the Visa Refusal.... 

2 minutes ago, Croos said:

I know, its a tough time - waiting for something good to happen. You know it will happen - just dont know When! Anyway, thanks for your heartfelt wishes for us. We wish you all the very best too and hope that you get a revert within Jan or max early Feb.

4 minutes ago, Nia said:

I know, its a tough time - waiting for something good to happen. You know it will happen - just dont know When! Anyway, thanks for your heartfelt wishes for us. We wish you all the very best too and hope that you get a revert within Jan or max early Feb.

Many thanks. Yes it is a long-term plan  and did all hard work. if you have any friend in NT please refer me. which country you are from??? Ind??? 

3 hours ago, Nia said:

No update yet. Holidays in Aus until this week. Any response will come only after January 8th, after they reopen. Fingers crossed.

Immigration reopened straight after the public holiday this week. They have been back at work since January 2nd.

1 hour ago, Nemesis said:

Immigration reopened straight after the public holiday this week. They have been back at work since January 2nd.

My consultant informed me that GSM Adelaide is closed till 7th January. Maybe they wrongly informed.

On 12/20/2017 at 11:14, Nia said:

Anyone who has lodged for 489 Visa (state-sponsored)?? Let's try and assess the timelines here for grant. We lodged for 489 visa on 04th Sept and got a CO assigned on 04th Oct who asked us to upload PCCs. We did that on 11th Oct. No revert on grant after that. Anyone else here??

Hi any good news 

On 12/20/2017 at 11:14, Nia said:

Guys we have been granted visa today... exactly 2 months 

13 minutes ago, Nia said:

See.. I told you Jan or early Feb!!! Fingers crossed for us. Do pray we get it too soon :) Been waiting for soooo long now.

Yes short wait... Thank GOD. I always uphold you guys in my prayers since I knew the feel and I passed it. don't worry You Will get the good news.

Hi all, 

Firstly what a interesting thread this is..

Congrats to nia for getting a visa grant..I have applied on 22nd dec, pcc and medical uploaded and current status is no further information required. Eagerly waiting , however still believe it is a long road!!

I have applied 489 in Tasmania ..anyone else here for Tasmania..

On Wednesday, December 20, 2017 at 11:14, Nia said:

Dear,Nia congrats for your visa grant  could Anyone plz tell anyone I submitted My application 489 ss with 60 points On 27.11.2017 Including all documents with pcc and medical status still shows received and no case officer assigned 

On 1/19/2018 at 21:57, Sagga said:

Hi all, 

Congrats to nia for getting a visa grant..I have applied on 22nd dec, pcc and medical uploaded and current status is no further information required. Eagerly waiting , however still believe it is a long road!!

I have applied 489 in Tasmania ..anyone else here for

On 1/19/2018 at 21:57, Sagga said:

Hi all, 

I have applied 489 in Tasmania ..anyone else here for Tasmania..

Hey..there seems to be some confusion. I havent received a grant yet.. Still waiting. been more than 04 months now. Waiting patiently. all the best to you too !