187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

Ā 

12-14 months***

Agreed! Its pretty stressful being in limbo for so long. I applied when the processing time was 5-8months (oct 16) with the expectation of spending around 2 and half three years max in the outback. Now looking at 4 years minimum and unsure if thats really what i want.Ā 

I figure ive been waiting nearly 20 months now so im just going to try and wait the decision out and hope spirits are lifted, weight of my shoulders etc or if its refused then thats the decision made for me and i wont have the' what if id of stuck at it' thoughts.Ā 

I know it dosent feel like it but everyday that passes is one step nearer to a decision, everything crossed for everyone ā˜ŗā˜ŗ

• Like 1

Ā 

Its hard but try to make the most of your waiting time... get busy, travel, do things you enjoy.Ā 

When I applied, the deadline was max 6 months, then 10 months..then 12 months, then 16 months...etc etc. It's been 23 months and only on the last 5 months IĀ started to enjoy life. Don't make the same mistake. ?Ā 

I work 6am - 5pm most days at my sponsored job and travel 40 mins each way every day so I don't have time to travel no more ?

Has yours been approved?

Ā 

Ā 

Agreed! Its pretty stressful being in limbo for so long. I applied when the processing time was 5-8months (oct 16) with the expectation of spending around 2 and half three years max in the outback. Now looking at 4 years minimum and unsure if thats really what i want.Ā 

I figure ive been waiting nearly 20 months now so im just going to try and wait the decision out and hope spirits are lifted, weight of my shoulders etc or if its refused then thats the decision made for me and i wont have the' what if id of stuck at it' thoughts.Ā 

I know it dosent feel like it but everyday that passes is one step nearer to a decision, everything crossed for everyone ā˜ŗā˜ŗ

I want to start a family, I'm 30 and concerned I will never be able too ?Ā Plus I'm not overly happy at sponsored job!

Ā 

Fingers crossed x

• Like 2

I know it dosent feel like it but everyday that passes is one step nearer to a decision, everything crossed for everyone [emoji5][emoji5]

Ce22 what is your occupation and state .. i am also waiting from oct 2016 cook vic DE

I applied 187 visa and nomination on Oct 16...My nomination was approved May 2017.Then case officer asked for medical and police check..everything done and submitted on June 2017...still waiting for Visa...

Anyone one knows,How long the nomination is valid for and what is the waiting period for Visa after nomination approved...

Please reply .

Ā 

On 15/05/2018 at 11:15, GnS said:

Dear Mohit100, I definitely think thatĀ Mr. Dutton is doing what is best for Australia. I only think they should follow a chronological order, or at least to giveĀ the priority to those who are waiting for so long.Ā 

Nothing to prove that his actions is for the benefit of Australia. This is inhuman behaviour and corruption at the highest level. How can you delay visa applications for up to 2 years, still went ahead to deny the visa and collect huge amount of dollars. Why not process the application as quick as possible, make decisions whether positive or negative so that people can move onĀ with their life. They are collecting huge amount of money from the applicants to run their government but failed to grant visa and delays so thatĀ applicants canĀ voluntarily withdraw their applications thereby allowing them to withhold the application fee which is huge. HowĀ much did they pay to be created in Australia and how long did it take their requestĀ to be processed. They are only good in processing temporary visa applications quick but failed to do so for permanent visa applications because of their hidden intentions.Ā 

Edited by Synergy22
  • Like 2

I applied 187 visa and nomination on Oct 16...My nomination was approved May 2017.Then case officer asked for medical and police check..everything done and submitted on June 2017...still waiting for Visa...
Anyone one knows,How long the nomination is valid for and what is the waiting period for Visa after nomination approved...
Please reply .
Ā 

What is your occupation and state you applied for ?
Did you apply both nom & visa on same day ?

13 hours ago, Synergy22 said:

Nothing to prove that his actions is for the benefit of Australia. This is inhuman behaviour and corruption at the highest level. How can you delay visa applications for up to 2 years, still went ahead to deny the visa and collect huge amount of dollars. Why not process the application as quick as possible, make decisions whether positive or negative so that people can move onĀ with their life. They are collecting huge amount of money from the applicants to run their government but failed to grant visa and delays so thatĀ applicants canĀ voluntarily withdraw their applications thereby allowing them to withhold the application fee which is huge. HowĀ much did they pay to be created in Australia and how long did it take their requestĀ to be processed. They are only good in processing temporary visa applications quick but failed to do so for permanent visa applications because of their hidden intentions.Ā 

You are right 100% but no one listens so we need to tell our citizens friends to change government next year and get greens or labour . May be it works brother or we have to jump in to politics one we get citizens so no one can suffer like us. Plz be redy in for future.

• Like 2

19 hours ago, Synergy22 said:

Agreed that they slow down the visa processing, delay everything like citizenship as well intentionally, fire half of the department and heaps of bridging visa A people are waiting. Then refuse visa without any documents requested as well.Ā 

Finally heard from immi, recieved an invitation to comment on nomination refusal...Ā 

Applied oct 16Ā 

Cook DE QLDĀ 

No reason given in my email but my employers recieved email is related to the buisness turnoverĀ 

32 minutes ago, Ce22 said:

Finally heard from immi, recieved an invitation to comment on nomination refusal...Ā 

Applied oct 16Ā 

Cook DE QLDĀ 

No reason given in my email but my employers recieved email is related to the buisness turnoverĀ 

Thats very bad news...Did your employer updated BAS before refusal?

Applied oct 16Ā 
Cook DE QLDĀ 

So sorry to hear that. [emoji19]
Can you please share what is the turnover and how many staff working in kitchen?

7 hours ago, Ce22 said:

Applied oct 16Ā 

Cook DE QLDĀ 

But there should be no minimum turnover requirement for 187?Canā€™t you share what was the exact reason? Sorry for hearing that xo

2 hours ago, CarmenChung said:

But there should be no minimum turnover requirement for 187?Canā€™t you share what was the exact reason? Sorry for hearing that xo

Turnover is 12 million and as i said the document i recieved literally dosent give a reason.Ā 

I rang immigration today and they said the refusal was based on insufficient documents from my employer and mentioned AAT

1 hour ago, Ce22 said:

Turnover is 12 million and as i said the document i recieved literally dosent give a reason.Ā 

I rang immigration today and they said the refusal was based on insufficient documents from my employer and mentioned AAT

Did you submitĀ recent BAS.Ā  And when WasĀ the last time u updated yours docx.Ā 

ThanksĀ 

Edited by Legend