187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

On 15/05/2018 at 11:15, GnS said:

Dear Mohit100, I definitely think that Mr. Dutton is doing what is best for Australia. I only think they should follow a chronological order, or at least to give the priority to those who are waiting for so long. 

Please check vetassess website they have written clearly. If you apply provisional skill assessment through TrA you might eligible for chef position for job ready programs to do full skill assessment. Also if you have 6 years full time experience as a chef you can do full skills assessment. If you do have three years full time experience or 6 years part time experience you can only apply for skill assessment for cooks. Please find  appproved RTO for full skill assessment for cooks and chef they will clarify you. Cheers

1 hour ago, Siddu said:

Do we have to do skill assessment even if we have 3 years fulltime experience as cook?

and also if we have certificate 4 in commercial cookery?

Hi Siddu,

I want to do my skill assessment for 190 visa not for 187.

Hi all, 

In need of some advice please? 

My nomination was refused on may 23rd. From here I have recieved a notice to comment which immigration has told me my options are to either withdraw my application (dont want to do that) or to not respond and then my visa will be cancelled 28 days after the 23rd of may. 

My employer has lodged with the AAT. 

If i do not respond im told i then receive another letter giving me 35 days to leave the country. 

Can I not stay in the country whilst the appeal is on going?

Thanks guys

2 hours ago, Ce22 said:

Hi all, 

My nomination was refused on may 23rd. From here I have recieved a notice to comment which immigration has told me my options are to either withdraw my application (dont want to do that) or to not respond and then my visa will be cancelled 28 days after the 23rd of may. 

If i do not respond im told i then receive another letter giving me 35 days to leave the country. 

Thanks guys

Hi, first you visa bridging A . It not call cancelled , it call cease , so if so not have any other visa then it will cease after 28 days of nomination refused, so, if your employer lodged AAT FOR nomination then , you also can lodge AAT FOR visa after 28 days, then you will again get BRIDGING VISA A, until AAT open for nomination so you can stay here until that time and can work. But then you can not apply any other visa onshore, you can go offshore and apply , but you need to get bridging visa B, to apply for out of country ok

you need more info plz ask thanks

Hi So If I am on Briding Visa A , Of I want to apply any other visa then I need to go Offshore,

my Question is

I need to wait offshore till visa decision comes? Or

I can come back to Australia after new visa lodge?

Any advice will be appreciated,

Just now, Bhavin said:

Hi So If I am on Briding Visa A , Of I want to apply any other visa then I need to go Offshore,

my Question is

If on A visa you can lodge any visa onshore but if had refusal past and you applied AAT AND bcoz of that you had bridging visa A then you can not apply any visa onshore bcoz section 48 will applied in your case . So you can go offshore on bridging visa B and you can come back after new visa application lodge ok 

1 hour ago, Nil71 said:

Hi, first you visa bridging A . It not call cancelled , it call cease , so if so not have any other visa then it will cease after 28 days of nomination refused, so, if your employer lodged AAT FOR nomination then , you also can lodge AAT FOR visa after 28 days, then you will again get BRIDGING VISA A, until AAT open for nomination so you can stay here until that time and can work. But then you can not apply any other visa onshore, you can go offshore and apply , but you need to get bridging visa B, to apply for out of country ok

you need more info plz ask thanks

Hi Nil, 

Thank you very much for the info, in terms of responding to immigrations email ' invite to comment' do i ignore it and wait for the 28 days to end? Then appeal? Or do something different like write them a letter? 

Will i definitely get a chance to lodge with AAT for my visa? Even if i do nothing in thiese current 28 days?

Also can i ask if you have been through this yourself or no people who have? 

Sorry for the 101 questions! Stressing slightly ?

Just now, Bhavin said:

my Question is

If on A visa you can lodge any visa onshore but if had refusal past and you applied AAT AND bcoz of that you had bridging visa A then you can not apply any visa onshore bcoz section 48 will applied in your case . So you can go offshore on bridging visa B and you can come back after new visa application lodge ok 

5 minutes ago, Ce22 said:

Hi Nil, 

Thank you very much for the info, in terms of responding to immigrations email ' invite to comment' do i ignore it and wait for the 28 days to end? Then appeal? Or do something different like write them a letter? 

Will i definitely get a chance to lodge with AAT for my visa? Even if i do nothing in thiese current 28 days?

Listen you don’t have to comment to Immi in 28 days, even if they told to do, you can not lodge you AAT UNTIL your visa get refuse so , you visa will refuse it self after 28 days so if you comment or not your visa will refuse after 28 days ok if you want talk to me then give me your number ok one more way I will told you.

5 minutes ago, Ce22 said:

Hi Nil, 

Listen you don’t have to comment to Immi in 28 days, even if they told to do, you can not lodge you AAT UNTIL your visa get refuse so , you visa will refuse it self after 28 days so if you comment or not your visa will refuse after 28 days ok if you want talk to me then give me your number ok one more way I will told you.

58 minutes ago, Nil71 said:

Please talk to legal advisor or registerterd migration agent on this Matter.

8 hours ago, Ce22 said:

Hi all, 

Thanks guys

You can stay on Bridging visa A once you lodged AAT with both nomination and visa until the result.

May I ask the reason why you were refused? thanks

Hi Guys 

my MA has to say now a days rules changed for Offshore Visa application on Section 48,

he told me u can go offshore with BVB during the new visa application, but when u comeback to Australia, your visa application will be invalid automatically, 

WHEN I ASKED ANOTHER 2 MA, they told can lodge New Visa application Offshore and can return to Australia, no problems,

so very hard to believe and trust any one, and I don’t know who are right and what will I need to do,

ur advice will be thankful,

CA55037B-E674-474E-9E4B-5314FA540F5D.jpeg

1 hour ago, Bhavin said:

Hi Guys 

my MA has to say now a days rules changed for Offshore Visa application on Section 48,

he told me u can go offshore with BVB during the new visa application, but when u comeback to Australia, your visa application will be invalid automatically, 

WHEN I ASKED ANOTHER 2 MA, they told can lodge New Visa application Offshore and can return to Australia, no problems,

so very hard to believe and trust any one, and I don’t know who are right and what will I need to do,

ur advice will be thankful,

CA55037B-E674-474E-9E4B-5314FA540F5D.jpeg

Second MA right you can go offshore in bvb and apply new visa application and then come back on bvb to Australia. Don’t worry you can come back definitely ok

Hi every one,

Can any one tell me,  Do an offshore applicant have MRT or AAT rights to for his visa? because our cousin nomination was refused  one month back and we applied for AAT and we got another letter of refusal of visa letter two days back and it says you don't have any visa review rights. My stupid immigration agent says you don't have visa review but you have nomination review only because your cousin is offshore. Is it right or it is immigration agent mistake?

• Like 1

4 hours ago, evuri05 said:

Hi every one,

Can any one tell me,  Do an offshore applicant have MRT or AAT rights to for his visa? because our cousin nomination was refused  one month back and we applied for AAT and we got another letter of refusal of visa letter two days back and it says you don't have any visa review rights. My stupid immigration agent says you don't have visa review but you have nomination review only because your cousin is offshore. Is it right or it is immigration agent mistake?

Agent is right. If any body applied offshore then they no right for AAT ok

Hi everyone
I need urgent help please. I applied RCB and Nomination DE nsw 11 july 2017. Received RCB after few weeks and Nomination last december but still couldn't lodge my visa application due to many problems. 15 june will be 6 months of my nomination. My agent says he's waiting for the final confirmation of my RCB as the old one is already expired. I'm scared whether he can lodge my visa application within 15 june but my MA says we can apply for the visa even after 6 months of nomination and not to worry. I'm not sure whether it's true or not. Please suggest.

5 hours ago, rahul.desai said:

Hi everyone
I need urgent help please. I applied RCB and Nomination DE nsw 11 july 2017. Received RCB after few weeks and Nomination last december but still couldn't lodge my visa application due to many problems. 15 june will be 6 months of my nomination. My agent says he's waiting for the final confirmation of my RCB as the old one is already expired. I'm scared whether he can lodge my visa application within 15 june but my MA says we can apply for the visa even after 6 months of nomination and not to worry. I'm not sure whether it's true or not. Please suggest.

As far as I know the nomination is valid for a year.