187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

Hey guys I'm in transition from to 457 to 187.

Now I'm under the 457, which was apporved the 6th April 2016, then the 10th June 2016 my MA applied for the 187 visa and nomination as cook for the same employer (cosider that I have the commercial cookery IV certificate).

It's very sad that my first MA does not apply directly for the 187 because they told me that the 457 was easy and quick to get instead the 187, but I don't think it's true, they are just lazy people (8.000 AUD WASTED :( )

Regarding the number to call, when they send you the bridging visa, at the end of the paper you have the number of the office.

Now I'm under the 457, which was apporved the 6th April 2016, then the 10th June 2016 my MA applied for the 187 visa and nomination as cook for the same employer (cosider that I have the commercial cookery IV certificate).

It's very sad that my first MA does not apply directly for the 187 because they told me that the 457 was easy and quick to get instead the 187, but I don't think it's true, they are just lazy people (8.000 AUD WASTED :( )

Regarding the number to call, when they send you the bridging visa, at the end of the paper you have the number of the office.

A 457 visa generally takes 1-3 months vs. a 187 which takes 9-10 months. My company planned a similar approach (457 followed immediately by a 186) with an employee but he decided to remain in his job overseas. I would have done the same as your migration agent.

Hello guys let us check how many applicants are here from April and may

a m from June so that we can get an idea about the time I know it's not Gona make any difference

in processing but we can pamper ourselves 藍

hi bro i found that feb files open nov 10 and march files open in nearly Jan 20 for managers and cook especially. so today is Feb 28 and still not april file open but in dec, their was 2 weeks holidays. i find one guy here and his timeline 23 march and file open in 16 feb. so nearly immi took 1 moths 15 days to 1 moths 25 days for one month at the movement. so i think nearly 3 to 3.5 months for june files to open and i expect that immi process will be going fast in mid of march.

Hello guys let us check how many applicants are here from April and may

a m from June so that we can get an idea about the time I know it's not Gona make any difference

in processing but we can pamper ourselves ?[emoji12]

I hv applied on 11/04/2016..[emoji849]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hi bro i found that feb files open nov 10 and march files open in nearly Jan 20 for managers and cook especially. so today is Feb 28 and still not april file open but in dec, their was 2 weeks holidays. i find one guy here and his timeline 23 march and file open in 16 feb. so nearly immi took 1 moths 15 days to 1 moths 25 days for one month at the movement. so i think nearly 3 to 3.5 months for june files to open and i expect that immi process will be going fast in mid of march.

Hi mine one 29 March still waiting no news

I think you are not on a TRT stream even though you are working with the same employer because you have not work for 2 years you would still fall as direct entry

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Mine one 23th March, how can I know it was open file or not? Is your friend get approve yet?

Hello raymond how are you? Whats going on your processing? Thought your file has been opened. I am also from 23 march nom and 31 march visa but both hasbeen opened in same day on 16th feb . Hope your will be opened very soon.