187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

Guest Simarjot
Hi All,

I just got a call from my MA, My nomination has approved on last Wednesday 15th feb and i also made a second VAC payment for my wife. Do you guys have any idea within how many days they approve my PR?

Could you please share your timeline and occupation...thanks bro ,it's depend on your case office some members got grants same day after paying second visa application fee,and some got result after month,so all the best for pr,hope you will get it very soon

Hi everyone, m new member to this forum but following this forum for awhile, my MA told me that my wife's ielts is valid for 12 months only as she is the secondary applicant. I thought for all applicant both primary and secondary the ielts validity is same, m confused can anyone help me plz...

Ā 

And another issue is in my wife's applicant, under the English ability in question " did the applicant done English language test in last 36 months " instead of YES, mistakenly we wrote NO, I am very worried about this, but we attached her ielts. will it be reason to refuse my visa? Any solution? Please help..

Have a look in you're application that on the top corner there says update us. And under it click notification of incorrect answer. Just try looking if the question for ielta is there. [emoji3]

Ā 

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Hello everyone, I have a query about rsms processing time frame.

Is department allocating files...

According to ANZSCO skill level ?

According to HR/LR country ?

According to Business ?

Ā 

As i have seen in this forum, and some personal references. Some people are getting visa approval within 7 months. And some has to wait around 11 months. Don't getting any idea how department is working out. ?

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Guest Simarjot

Anyone has any idea when my file will be allocated to case officer,I applied nomination on 18th March 2016,visa on 11May 2016,occupation cook,HR country,offshore......thanks

Hello everyone I got my golden email today.

Visa and nomination applied 08/07/2017

Rcb approved 08/07/2017

Visa and nomination granted 16/02/2017

No documents requested

occupation early childhood room leader

Ā 

this had been a very long journey for me 10years making moving from one disappointment to the next but now the wait is finally over.

To God be all the glory.

take heart everybody I know the wait is the hardest but your hard work will be rewarded ?

Congratulations

Hi All,

I just got a call from my MA, My nomination has approved on last Wednesday 15th feb and i also made a second VAC payment for my wife. Do you guys have any idea within how many days they approve my PR?

Congratulations on your nomination approval you are one step closer to your pr

Hi All,

Ā 

Hi mate, How much is the second VAC payment?

Ā 

Ā 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi everyone,

Ā 

Visa applied 2nd March 2016

LR 2 people

Office Manager

Further information requested 18th January 2017 (police cert for partner and evidence of relationship)

Information submitted 25th

WA Processing

Nomination approved 20.02.2017

Two declarations requested this morning in regards to payment of visa (apparently a new things they require)

Documents sent this morning..

Now we wait!!!!! Feels so close now guys, please keep fingers crossed for us.

Hi everyone,

Ā 

Visa applied 2nd March 2016

LR 2 people

Office Manager

Further information requested 18th January 2017 (police cert for partner and evidence of relationship)

Information submitted 25th

WA Processing

Nomination approved 20.02.2017

Two declarations requested this morning in regards to payment of visa (apparently a new things they require)

Documents sent this morning..

Now we wait!!!!! Feels so close now guys, please keep fingers crossed for us.

Ā 

Seems like you've won half the battle!! Fingers crossed. It seems like March is being processed for a rather long time! I'm just a month out from you.

Ā 

Visa applied 2nd April 2016

LR 1 person

Office Manager

No further information has been requested or anything yet.

Although I did sign a declaration at the time of the visa last year with regards to payment. I rmemeber at the time it being rather new so some MA's may not have come across it yet.

Hello everyone..

Ā 

Literally CANNOT believe I am writing this but my visa just came through!!!!

Ā 

I know everyone says it but truly just stay strong, the last 11 months of my life have been the hardest but oh my god this feeling is so worth it!

Hello everyone..

Ā 

Ā 

I know everyone says it but truly just stay strong, the last 11 months of my life have been the hardest but oh my god this feeling is so worth it!

Ā 

Congratz flomi.

Ā 

What occupation?

Ā 

Did you have work experience in that field?

Ā 

Ā 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapata

Congratulations :) can you share your timeline please

Hello everyone..

Ā 

Ā 

Hello everyone..

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Congrats mate[emoji1305]

Ā 

Ā 

1 June nomination

25 June visa

DE 187

Restaurant manager