187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

I advise everyone to ask MA for a list of documents submitted for nomination & visa...

You can find out if your MA misses one! Better before than after a refusal...

Let's pray for my refusal appeal [emoji1317][emoji1317][emoji1317][emoji1317][emoji1317][emoji1317]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I advise everyone to ask MA for a list of documents submitted for nomination & visa...

You can find out if your MA misses one! Better before than after a refusal...

Let's pray for my refusal appeal [emoji1317][emoji1317][emoji1317][emoji1317][emoji1317][emoji1317]

Did your MA miss a document???!!!

Sent from my SM-A500F using Tapatalk

It will be refuse as your nomination has already refused then you will go for mrt for both if them. In most of nomination refusal cases i have seen it's 90% ma's fault. If it is his fault don't let him get away with that. When you find out the reason please do share m sure there are so many people on this form will guide you through. It is sad but Gud luck mate

187 DE HR

Nom. 18/12/15

Visa 18/12/15

onshore

Qld

Hi

How would he know why it was refused, this is on the nomination and I'm sure the MA will not reveal the real reason if this was their mistake. Bit of a catch 22. Very interesting subject as this seems to happen more and more.

Did your MA miss a document???!!!

Is it normal for immi to refuse a nomination/visa straight away without asking for any missing documents? I thought they'd ask for them before deciding if it meets the requirements or not.

Yes he did and immi didn't ask for it

How do u know they missed a doc??

And Immi didnt even request this? Insane and so unfair. Im sure you will be fine for the appeal then. What will happen if you dont get the appeal answer before your 28 days?

UPDATE: Following a hearing today, the Fair Work Commission has made an order to terminate Protected Industrial Action in the Department of Immigration and Border Protection, including the Australian Border Force. Passengers departing on international flights can arrive at the time specified by their airline. More information here: bit.ly/2dJ2jIw

Hi all, yesterday the department requested more info on my file..

Can anyone what can I submit for

'Evidence of relationship with your spouse '

We just married this year in April and we never lived together !!! I already submitted marriage certificate but they still want more info which is for me annoying ...

Nomination applied 22 April 2016

Visa. 13 June 2016

TIA

Hi all, yesterday the department requested more info on my file..

Can anyone what can I submit for

'Evidence of relationship with your spouse '

We just married this year in April and we never lived together !!! I already submitted marriage certificate but they still want more info which is for me annoying ...

Nomination applied 22 April 2016

Visa. 13 June 2016

TIA

Did they requested any thing on nomination