187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

21 hours ago, Deep1991 said:

U need to apply licence frm fair trading. It will cost u around 70 dollars 

Thanks for your reply mate. Do you know  what are the requirements? I am currently offshore, not sure if I can still apply.

do you know anyone who got it done from them?

In regards to this ,There is no clear information on the fair trading website.

• Like 1

Does anyone know if secondary applicant provide letter of support from the University in Pakistan that Medium of instructions is in English language, during studies of Masters in Business Administration,should this be sufficient to prove English language ability?

Dear brother,

I can help you a little bit in telling about this.

You need to provide a certificate from school and specially from teritory education'. Which is your education after schooling.

You need to go to the Institute and get a certificate stating that "Ms. ABC was a student of this Institute and all the study she has done was in English language."

You may also include the subjects name,

In short the need to have a proof that the study done was in English medium or some other medium.

Get it stamp and then notary and then send it to department .

I hope this information help

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Mano@187 said:

Does anyone know if secondary applicant provide letter of support from the University in Pakistan that Medium of instructions is in English language, during studies of Masters in Business Administration,should this be sufficient to prove English language ability?

Hi mate,

i also added my wife in RSMS application in August 2018 and I applied in November 2017.

i didn’t got any knowledgement either.

44 minutes ago, Mano@187 said:

Thanks for your reply mate. Do you know  what are the requirements? I am currently offshore, not sure if I can still apply.

do you know anyone who got it done from them?

In regards to this ,There is no clear information on the fair trading website.

I hav no idea abt offshore. Wht ur agent says

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Rajat Babbar said:

Dear brother,

I can help you a little bit in telling about this.

You need to provide a certificate from school and specially from teritory education'. Which is your education after schooling.

You need to go to the Institute and get a certificate stating that "Ms. ABC was a student of this Institute and all the study she has done was in English language."

You may also include the subjects name,

In short the need to have a proof that the study done was in English medium or some other medium.

Get it stamp and then notary and then send it to department .

I hope this information help

Thanks MATE 

22 hours ago, RD60 said:

Hi Guys,

Have been following this forum for a while and sometimes it helps to read some good news when the wait is so ridiculously long.

My case is a bit weird, i was wondering if anyone has a similar case or has heard of anything similar?

State: WA

Position: Jewellery designer

RCB approved: 6 Nov 2016

Nomination approved: 4 July 2017

Visa applied: 1 Mar 2017

Application opened: 4 July 2017 (note this is the same day taht my nomination was approved, so very peculiar)- my MA and I were pleasantly surprised by the application being opened so quickly.  They requested for some reference letters from my previous employers which we provided by 11th July 2017.

And that was it!! - I have been waiting for correspondence ever since.

My employer contacted Immi by phone in May 2018 and we were only told "it is being looked at" and the guy wouldn't say another word.

You can imagine my level of frustration.

Please share you thoughts and experiences.

Has any one in WA heard from immi recently?

Thank you guys.

Hi dear, if your nomination has approved then don't worry you must call to immigration, coz I did after my nomination immigration requested some documents and for 2 month didn't heard any things then I decided to call them with confidence and next day early morning I got my permanent residency after Ten years!! So believe in yourself. Don't forget to call them early morning keep handy your all details

On 28/11/2018 at 18:07, RD60 said:

Hi Guys,

Have been following this forum for a while and sometimes it helps to read some good news when the wait is so ridiculously long.

My case is a bit weird, i was wondering if anyone has a similar case or has heard of anything similar?

Application opened: 4 July 2017 (note this is the same day taht my nomination was approved, so very peculiar)- my MA and I were pleasantly surprised by the application being opened so quickly.  They requested for some reference letters from my previous employers which we provided by 11th July 2017.

My employer contacted Immi by phone in May 2018 and we were only told "it is being looked at" and the guy wouldn't say another word.

Thank you guys.

So is Ur file status further assessment since 15 mnths 

8 hours ago, Bishal911 said:

Hi there , I applied 187 in feb 2018 as a chef in regional Victoria. Nomination approved 31 oct further documents requested afp police check and my wife English report. Submitted on 13th nov don’t know how long have to wait for . Feel very excited and nervous too ☹️ Anyone have idea how long it takes ???

For me it took a little longer than a monht after nomination approval 

On 28/11/2018 at 12:37, RD60 said:

Hi Guys,

Thank you guys.

RCB APPROVED IN ONE WEEK ON 21 DEC 2016

NOMINATION APPLIED 10 MARCH 2017 AND NOMINATION APPROVED ON 10 FEB 2018.

VISA APPLIED 27 FEB 2018 AND NO REPLY YET. 

Hi everyone,

Got my golden email yesterday. Its much quicker than I think...I truely wish everyone can have their good news soon and it will be!!!

My timeline 

Occupation cook 

Qld 

Rcb approved 24/11/17

Nomination 23/11/17

Visa lodged 11/12/17:

Nomination approved 28/11/18

Visa granted 29/11/18

So happy!!!

• Like 6

14 hours ago, brarz said:

Hi dear, if your nomination has approved then don't worry you must call to immigration, coz I did after my nomination immigration requested some documents and for 2 month didn't heard any things then I decided to call them with confidence and next day early morning I got my permanent residency after Ten years!! So believe in yourself. Don't forget to call them early morning keep handy your all details

I have same situation I applied my nomination 20 August 2017 .visa applied on 1October 2017 .my file open on 19th of May 2018 got my nomination approved also visa officer ask for my study documents to resubmit and my parter Ielts.i provide all the documentation 29th of May .till now no news .😓😓😓😓

58 minutes ago, Nobody s said:

Hi everyone,

Got my golden email yesterday. Its much quicker than I think...I truely wish everyone can have their good news soon and it will be!!!

My timeline 

Occupation cook 

Qld 

Rcb approved 24/11/17

Nomination 23/11/17

Visa lodged 11/12/17:

Nomination approved 28/11/18

Visa granted 29/11/18

So happy!!!

Wow a big congratulations to you dear🎉🎉🎉 the first thing I checked on my phone and it resonated  me. Please keep praying for us 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻 

Celebrate this beautiful day with your loved ones. God bless you.

Edited by Sharma99
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Parwinder kaur said:

I have same situation I applied my nomination 20 August 2017 .visa applied on 1October 2017 .my file open on 19th of May 2018 got my nomination approved also visa officer ask for my study documents to resubmit and my parter Ielts.i provide all the documentation 29th of May .till now no news .😓😓😓😓

Are you from WA as well?

Hi Everyone, hope you guys having a good day.

just have a question if you guys can share your experience.

i applied as office manager in March 2017 haven’t got any news yet. It already been nearly 22 months. 

I am on bridging visa A and i want to go to India on bridging visa B. Because of family problem. 

What would you guys suggest, should I go or not? Or should I wait for decision? Will it be safe if I go overseas and suppose if they reject the file would I be able to comeback to Australi?

thanks to all of you if guys can give any ideas that will be really helpful.