187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

Let's us all pray collectively that everyone of us should get permanent resident of Australia.
We all are not getting permanent resident for any fun sake but to survive and betterment of our family.
This is very divasting waiting to hear that people get rejection after putting in soo much effort for Ielts and paying around Au$10k for visa thing.
cd2acb4a247238c0e133c63a945d55b2.jpg

• Like 5

6 minutes ago, romeru said:

How can I find out if nomination is approved? Does it just say granted or are we given a number?

And how long after nomination approval is the visa granted? I have seen visas being granted here on the same day or after a few weeks.Ā 

Thanks for any reply.

Hi, you need contact your employer or Migration agent for nomination letter and my nomination approved in feb 18 but still waiting for my visa.

On 13/09/2018 at 04:44, Quoll said:

Immigration arenā€™tĀ obliged to rush things through. Theyā€™re bureaucrats and their job is to fill visas in areas and skills which are required by Australia. Theyā€™re under an obligation to the Australian tax payer not to someone who is applying to enter. If they just went open slather and processed everyone without due care and attention then there would be a flood and that wouldnā€™t be good for the Aussie community. Ā It may not be what you want but you always have the right to revoke your visa application, no one is forcing you to move to Australia. Living in Australia is unfortunately not a God given right for everyone. Ā Peter Dutton was the best Immigration minister weā€™ve had in a long while.

Why dnt they stop immigration. Why they give fake times on websites. Who is forcing thm to grant visa. They can refuse it their wish but must be done within given time frame. If they really care stop migration. God has given enough manpower to Australia to run their country by themselves. Why universities frm Australia go abroad and do seminars to attract students. They shuld stop this. They shuld run their universities by themselves. God has given thm enough. They dnt need money frm international students. If they attract international students wth fake dreams it's their mistake not the migrant. They shuld be ear with their policies at frst stage.Ā 

Edited by Deep1991
  • Like 6

23 minutes ago, Sukhjinder singh said:

Hi, you need contact your employer or Migration agent for nomination letter and my nomination approved in feb 18 but still waiting for my visa.

Our MA not replying. Asshole. Hehe.Ā 

Good luck on you, mate. May your visa come out tomorrow. ?

Hi, guys. I just want to get some suggestions.Ā 

I applied rsms Jan 2018

and applied rcb March 2018

but it has not been approved yet.Ā 

So my lawyer withdrew it and re applied it last month.Ā 

Is it ok to get my visa granted?

I am on rsms now without rcb get approved.Ā 

Please advise me any suggestion will help. Thanks

Hi, guys. I just want to get some suggestions.Ā 
I applied rsms Jan 2018
and applied rcb March 2018
but it has not been approved yet.Ā