187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

Hi there, 

I'm a silent follower here for a while. Here's my timeline:

187 DE Cook VIC

Apply rcb, nom, visa all in once 23/10/2017

LR country

RCB approved in one month

Immigration request more documents on last Thursday 13/9/2018. I feels a bit weird because I wait for not more then a year and they request for more documents now. Is that a good sign or bad sign? As many case they processing in 20+ months my MA ask me to hold the police check and health check. Now I'm worrying about it.?

1 hour ago, Talwaar Khan said:

Nomination is about sponsor and visa is about you, but after nomination approval, visa grant is 99.9% possible

2 minutes ago, 187 cook said:

Hi there, 

187 DE Cook VIC

LR country

Immigration request more documents on last Thursday 13/9/2018. I feels a bit weird because I wait for not more then a year and they request for more documents now. Is that a good sign or bad sign? As many case they processing in 20+ months my MA ask me to hold the police check and health check. Now I'm worrying about it.?

NSW processing Centre is bit quick than others. One of my friend approved nominations today Applied January 2018 NT Child care worker

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Talwaar Khan said:

but that pretty much depends category or occupation, Cooks,Retail Managers are level 2 skills and high number of applications, so they are bit slow and taking atleast 20+ months in 90% cases

Yes that's why I felt weird because it happen too quick.

Satnam shri waheguru 

I am silent follower

Finally i have got something to post, which would give some of our friends hope as i had it after reading the Forum! This forum has helped me a lot. 

i applied 187 in June/2016 as a hairdresser. 

After long stressfull 2 years file opened in July/2018 and asked nomination documents( all financials, staff wages, payment summaries, bank statements highlighted the my wage). And also received phone calls from the case officer in Salon and later on Owner received the phone call as well.

Waited ...... Stress....... wait ..... stress... we did not hear anything for few weeks. And then case officer asked medicals, AFPs. 2 weeks After this request  nomination approved. Finally today PR granted!!!!!

so all together it took 26 months and over 2 weeks. Had lots of ups and downs, streesfull days and nights but its all over today. So grateful to the God.

so friends keep up your hope, i can understand how hard it is to do this but nothing is worse than the stress. Keep faith in Waheguru G and keep your hard work up. It will come back to you. 

Hope you all get your files successfully finalised.  Whaeguru G sab de hard work, mehnat te sacrifices da fal bakshe!!!

• Like 2

Thank you everyone. Hope everyone will get good news as well. I was really hopeless. Not only me who got nomination today also my colleague as well. They ask same docs which is medical examination and police check. It feels good because some colleagues who also wait has hope now that they will get it soon as well. God bless everyone! 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

34 minutes ago, Waheguru G said:

Satnam shri waheguru 

I am silent follower

Finally i have got something to post, which would give some of our friends hope as i had it after reading the Forum! This forum has helped me a lot. 

i applied 187 in June/2016 as a hairdresser. 

After long stressfull 2 years file opened in July/2018 and asked nomination documents( all financials, staff wages, payment summaries, bank statements highlighted the my wage). And also received phone calls from the case officer in Salon and later on Owner received the phone call as well.

Waited ...... Stress....... wait ..... stress... we did not hear anything for few weeks. And then case officer asked medicals, AFPs. 2 weeks After this request  nomination approved. Finally today PR granted!!!!!

so all together it took 26 months and over 2 weeks. Had lots of ups and downs, streesfull days and nights but its all over today. So grateful to the God.

so friends keep up your hope, i can understand how hard it is to do this but nothing is worse than the stress. Keep faith in Waheguru G and keep your hard work up. It will come back to you. 

Hope you all get your files successfully finalised.  Whaeguru G sab de hard work, mehnat te sacrifices da fal bakshe!!!

Congratulation mate .. all the best for rest of your life in one of the best country in the world ?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, 187 cook said:

Hi there, 

187 DE Cook VIC

LR country

Congratulations buddy . Don’t worry will be  all good . Just book your me medical ASAP and apply afp check online . All the best ??