187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

Has anyone applied for 187 direct entry under Market Research Analyst? Interested to hear your case and the timeline.

Have submitted for Nomination and Visa application together on 18 June 2017 and has been a year, haven't heard news since.

8 hours ago, aussiepr said:

Looks like they are processing october 2016 files these days

Yes!! I applied Oct 2016

just opened my file and Ask for police check. Police check sent last Monday.

looks like is getting close to me 

good luck to all 

• Like 1

Hi guys, 

One of front staffs at my workplace just got nomination refuse. The reason from immigration is company  can't afford to pay her in next 2 years. Company has sponsored a few of staffs  including FOHs & cooks. So does it mean that the rest of us will get refuse for our nomination sooner or later?

she was waiting for 21months & my application is about 1 year as a cook and no news yet.

9 hours ago, Deza said:

i have uploaded that when i applied, but now they are asking for fresh org chart and job description. Sorry didn't get it "it seems its on the way already"?

I mean to say ,u ll get  visa granted soon.I wish my time is not that far too.

• Like 1

On 27/06/2018 at 06:59, joni said:

My life story

Early June 2016 nomination & 187 rsms visa applied as a cook from student visa & provide decision ready application with medicals, police clearance & AFP.

Also include my overseas spouse in application as well with all the supporting documents marriage certificate medical, police clearance.

student visa expired in july 2016, bridging visa A kicks on

August 2016 applied for bridging visa B to travel overseas for one month

Aftet coming back every single day hoping that today is my day and file will open today or tomarrow because processing times thoes days are 6 to 8 months which is slowely moved to 24 month

As I was applied RSMS direct entry from student visa so my lawyer advise me unless you are granted any further visa you have to follow same visa conditions as you are following from previous visa, No more work than 20 hours per week.

After waiting 18 months again applied bridging visa B second time to travel overseas last december.

I also want to mention that our lawyer advice us to keep update every single BAS through out the application & we did.

finally late march file opend and case officer ask for documents like business tax return for 2017 & 2018 lodge with ATO, Balance sheet, Profit & loss and for visa me and my spouse’s medical, AFP & police clearences 

All were provided in april and nomination granted in april

Again we are hoping that as visa & nomination lodge togater both will granted together but PR granted after 62 days of nomination approval, Overall 25 moths from date of lodgment.

THANKS ALL this forum is great help through out thOSE 25 moths.

Congratulations mate 

4 hours ago, Alveria said:

Hi everyone! 

I was just wondering if a company has sponsored 2 employees on RSMS 187 visa (DE) but they applied at different times, say 3 - 6 months apart. Is it possible that both employees will receive their nomination at the same time?

Yes it happen with me 

On 27/06/2018 at 06:59, joni said:

My life story

Early June 2016 nomination & 187 rsms visa applied as a cook from student visa & provide decision ready application with medicals, police clearance & AFP.

Also include my overseas spouse in application as well with all the supporting documents marriage certificate medical, police clearance.

student visa expired in july 2016, bridging visa A kicks on

August 2016 applied for bridging visa B to travel overseas for one month

Aftet coming back every single day hoping that today is my day and file will open today or tomarrow because processing times thoes days are 6 to 8 months which is slowely moved to 24 month

As I was applied RSMS direct entry from student visa so my lawyer advise me unless you are granted any further visa you have to follow same visa conditions as you are following from previous visa, No more work than 20 hours per week.

After waiting 18 months again applied bridging visa B second time to travel overseas last december.

I also want to mention that our lawyer advice us to keep update every single BAS through out the application & we did.

finally late march file opend and case officer ask for documents like business tax return for 2017 & 2018 lodge with ATO, Balance sheet, Profit & loss and for visa me and my spouse’s medical, AFP & police clearences 

All were provided in april and nomination granted in april

Again we are hoping that as visa & nomination lodge togater both will granted together but PR granted after 62 days of nomination approval, Overall 25 moths from date of lodgment.

THANKS ALL this forum is great help through out thOSE 25 moths.

Congratulations.

25 minutes ago, faisal said:

Any sales & mkt manager waiting?

sales & mkt manager

nomination applied Sep 2017

visa applied Jan 2018

REMS onshore DE, HR country, WA

nothing happened yet...

Can you share your timeline?

14 hours ago, Nil71 said:

Yes it happen with me 

Yes they can sponsor more then one finanicals need to support able too and that the position has been advertised and no pr or citzen resident can be found to fill

Edited by GL10J

9 minutes ago, GL10J said:

Yes they can sponsor more then one finanicals need to support able too and that the position has been advertised and no pr or citzen resident can be found to fill

Is this conditions applicable to every occupation and every state?

Hi everyone! May I ask a question about the accountant letter?
Our company had applied nomination for two employees, including me.
So, when we request the accountant letter, do we ask the accountant to write one, saying that the company is able to support my coworker and me; or two, saying that the company is able to support us respectively?
TIA!

16 hours ago, JOSK said:

sales & mkt manager

nomination applied Sep 2017

visa applied Jan 2018

REMS onshore DE, HR country, WA

nothing happened yet...

Can you share your timeline?

Nomination applied Jul 2017

Visa applied nov 2017

RMS onshore DE, HR Country, NSW

No info yet - havnt seen any sales & mkt mng news for a longtime.

B4 this - applied for 457 nomination that got refused cause the case officer was not confidence how much time I spend on actual sales & mkt mnger role despite being convinced thats its a genuine role :: . Stragest and funniest excuse I have ever seen.

On 28/06/2018 at 22:06, Gary1724 said:

Can you please tell more about business and number of employees 

please 

thanks

I am not sure about the no of employees  and  much about because they are my friend’s friends . They were on 457 visa for 2 years before applied for 187.

1 hour ago, Alveria said:

Hi! Thank you for your reply! Do you mind sharing your timeline and those who got their nomination together with you? Thank you!

I applied 10/5/17 . 186 RSMS de . Nomination and visa together.As cook nomination approved 5/09/17 with other employee Resturant Maneger and he got PR GRANTED. But still I am waiting for visa.