187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

On 26/01/2018 at 02:24, Sandeep mehra said:

Hi guys my timeline nomination 7/4/2016

visa 18/5/2016

nomination approved 15/11/2017

department request India PCC for my husband I submitted already now imm status assessment in progress can u pls let me know anybody next step

Book a trip and go for 1 year

• Like 1

On 21 January 2018 at 14:55, Appy25 said:

Hi All Refused Retail Managers,

Can we make one whatsapp group to discuss further on AAT appeal. By this way we can help each other in making our individual case strong. And can help people who are still waiting.

what do you think guys, Give ur suggestions.

only we can help each other no one can help us.

Thanks 

Hi There,

Could you plz add me to the whatsapp group as I am also one of the victims for Retail Manager

56 minutes ago, sam777 said:

Hi! Guys Anyone know about Priority Process Request. I just heard in this blog? Please let me know if anybody knows. Thanksemoji4.pngemoji4.png

Hi,

U jst email thm for priority process giving thm a reason why u want it to be done.  They usually reply within 7 working days

3 hours ago, Andrew sa said:

Hi Guys 

The have also requested for English Language ability for the secondary applicant, however we have attached ielts on 5th Jan 2018. The agent said its fine no need to take any action because we have submitted already... should I give them a call and ask? 

attached the ielts result again and send them email to....... same i did  when they asked me document 

1 hour ago, kkumar said:

attached the ielts result again and send them email to....... same i did  when they asked me document 

Thanks for the help 

Yeah that' what I did. I gave them a call the lady said they can't see the ielts file on the immi account and  asked to reupload+email

Edited by Andrew sa