You're currently viewing the forum as a Guest
register-now-button_orig.png
and join in with discussions   
ask migration questions
message other members

..and much much more!

Big bird 12

187 Visa Processing Time

Barker, I wanted to message you privately. I have just joined the forum... it says I can send 0 messages per day (no clue as to if/when I can PM). Are you able to please advertise your professional details on here and/or message me... (I potentially want to consult you professionally)?

Regards

FN

Edited by Forum name
    Mistakes + addition

Moneycorp

Moneycorp

19 hours ago, Forum name said:

Barker, I wanted to message you privately. I have just joined the forum... it says I can send 0 messages per day (no clue as to if/when I can PM). Are you able to please advertise your professional details on here and/or message me... (I potentially want to consult you professionally)?

Regards

FN

Sorry I’m not a migration agent and I don’t give advice. There are however many good migration agents on this board if you have a look around. I simply post the information that I receive or research myself.

My MA send email regarding my application got 13 months Hairdresser nom and visa on 15 oct 2016 so I got this reply from the department

there must be a way of speeding up the process, even if the number of applicants is so many ¬¬

• Like 1

On 18/11/2017 at 10:24, GnS said:

Thank you for you precious updates Barker! That's an awesome news!!

I have applied on may 17, means im safe as well and all applications applied before March 2018 will be accesed under old instrument? Please clarify ur understanding Barker.

Thanks

5 hours ago, Talwaar Khan said:

I have applied on may 17, means im safe as well and all applications applied before March 2018 will be accesed under old instrument? Please clarify ur understanding Barker.

Thanks

I’ve posted the information that DIBP has provided and beyond that I don’t really have any more I’m sorry! They haven’t exactly been super forthcoming with details. Let’s hope they release more information soon.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By ShaunR6883
        Hi guys
        Myself and my family have been on 457 visa's for almost 3 years. Last year I had to get my son a new passport from the UK as his old one was due to run out.
        We never informed the immigration department of the new passport as we assumed that the 457 visa details would transfer automatically.
        In March this year I applied for 186 sponsored visa's and I put my son's new passport details in.
        Have I done wrong in assuming that the 457 visa would automatically transfer onto the new one?
        I am worried now as I'm not sure how I would go about changing this. I still have his old passport.
        Can anyone help me? Thanks in advance.
        Regards
        Shaun
      • By Mana
        Hello Everyone,
        I do appreciate if you help me
        I am going to apply for 186 Visa as I have a job offer from the company I am working with for 2 years. I have sent my document to Vetassess and they replied:
        The number of years assessed positively: 2 years  (under points test advice) and 1 year of my experience was used to calculate the qualifying period required to meet the skill level of the occupation. My question is that for 186 Visa, I have 3 years experiences as required for this type of visa or I have only 2 years and that 1 year doesn't count?
      • By TJB
        I have searched the internet for an answer and can't find one. My husband and i need a USA police check (FBI check). We have different surnames. Should we send these separately in different envelopes or can we send them together? This seems like such a trivial question but I'm really confused by this. I'm guessing it should be sent in separate envelopes?

Kind regards.
      • By m_ahsan
        Hi 
        I got skilled assess in accounting and my wife skilled assess in hairdressing, my skill is in MLTSSL and my wife skill is in STSOL. 
        can we share partner points ?? while we are applying for 190 or 489 strem ?
        we both have 6 each ielts, both 45 less, and already assess our qualifications.
        Thanks 
      • By ryan lee
        Hi Guys

Currently I am holding 457 for 1 year and 2 months, regarding to the new rules from march, 2018, do I need to wait another 1 year and 10 months to apply the pr(3 years requirement from march 2018)?
        Or I could start to apply pr after 10 months?

Many thanks if anyone could answer my questions