187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

On 2017/11/9 at 10:00, barker said:

Thanks for that screenshot Alex, however as you can see this is a general document from DIBP and does not address whether the changes affect undecided applications. The "Who is affected?" simply designates the target audience of the circular. I don't think you can rely on one word (prospective) to make a presumptive claim. Technically anyone who currently has an application pending is "prospective".

As I have previously posted, their internal documents as of now state that if the nominated list (legislative instrument) changes, the application cannot be approved. We need to wait for updated information to see how they will proceed.

I'm not spreading false information, rather to the contrary. People need to be aware of all the issues so they can be prepared for any contingencies that arise.

I totally agree what you have said. To be honest, we can see some examples for 457 back in July. I have heard some applications have been refused, because the occupations were not on the list. I know someone who has been refused after July 2017Ā because he is above 45 yearsĀ old at that time.Ā ThisĀ manĀ has already got his nomination and medical examination. However, let's still be positive to see whether the policy will be the same for 457 and 187 in March 2018.Ā Ā 

Timeline 187 Restaurant Manger..(My Friend)

Visa and Nomination Lodge
22 April 2016
Nomination approved 5 October 2017.. (No Documents required for nomination approval)

Document requested
AFP only.. (After nomination approval),
AFP Provided 13 October 2017

Vista Granted 13 November 2017
Today..
[emoji16][emoji41]
Best wishes for All..

• Like 6

6 minutes ago, jd0830 said:

I totally agree what you have said. To be honest, we can see some examples for 457 back in July. I have heard some applications have been refused, because the occupations were not on the list. I know someone who has been refused after July 2017Ā because he is above 45 yearsĀ old at that time.Ā ThisĀ manĀ has already got his nomination and medical examination. However, let's still be positive to see whether the policy will be the same for 457 and 187 in March 2018.Ā Ā 

According to my agent, it is true only for the 457 visa applications and not for the 187...but who knows

22 minutes ago, Muntasir said:

Thanks for this! More importantly they include the new DIBP flyers down below as references.

This is good news for those applying for a transitional PR.Ā 

Unfortunately the department still needs to clarify the DE stream requirements and whether the MLTSSL applies to those peopleĀ 

How about retail managerĀ 

1 hour ago, barker said:

Thanks for this! More importantly they include the new DIBP flyers down below as references.

This is good news for those applying for a transitional PR.Ā 

Unfortunately the department still needs to clarify the DE stream requirements and whether the MLTSSL applies to those peopleĀ 

Ā 

• Like 1

On 11/13/2017 at 12:43, ajdto said:

Timeline 187 Restaurant Manger..(My Friend)

Visa and Nomination Lodge
22 April 2016
Nomination approved 5 October 2017.. (No Documents required for nomination approval)

Document requested
AFP only.. (After nomination approval),
AFP Provided 13 October 2017

Vista Granted 13 November 2017
Today..
emoji16.pngemoji41.png
Best wishes for All..

Congrats bro??

7 hours ago, Perthrsms said:

Hi everyone ....is there anyone applied from Perth before march 2017??Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Screenshot_2017-11-15-20-51-36_com.facebook.katana.png

I certainly hope this is clarified soon, this is also the troubling bit surrounding the upcoming changes in March. The way the legislation and policy isĀ interpreted/written as of now means any changes to the rules affect a lot of people and doesnā€™t leave much wiggle room for DIBP to be flexible.

Ā 

Ā 

Screenshot_2017-11-15-20-51-36_com.facebook.katana.thumb.png.e7e8f6de6060a0f636b43ffdc8c50f35.png

Hi Mate

Ā 

where did u see this newsļ¼Ÿdid you know why only Perth and why before March 2017ļ¼Ÿthanks

Ā 
Ā 
Screenshot_2017-11-15-20-51-36_com.facebook.katana.thumb.png.e7e8f6de6060a0f636b43ffdc8c50f35.png

Hi Mate

where did u see this newsļ¼Ÿdid you know why only Perth and why before March 2017ļ¼Ÿthanks

5 minutes ago, zanfo said:

Hey,

11months waiting here...

will he Health check last 12months correct? Would you suggest to re-book them immediately or just if I get asked?

same story for police checks

Health checks can be accepted as far as 18 months if through no fault of the applicant it has expired.Ā 

Police checks are also at the discretion of the CO.

54 minutes ago, hyat said:

it means no visa for rsms until new policy will come ... simple n understanding .....dont know why they do it like that ... they simply remove rsms in all over australia so no one will wait for so long ...Ā 

Yeah it does seem like they definitely arenā€™t putting a high priority on rsms. The thing is that ā€œtimerā€ they have is a reflection of the application being lodged that month. For example if you lodged today they are saying 15 months from that day. However I do agree that if they for example didnā€™t honor the stsolĀ list in March and instead choose to refund everyone it would be to their benefit to not process applications in a timely manner.Ā 

Another possibility and likelihood is a surge in applications, similar to what we saw in citizenship numbers.

49 minutes ago, barker said:

Yeah it does seem like they definitely arenā€™t putting a high priority on rsms. The thing is that ā€œtimerā€ they have is a reflection of the application being lodged that month. For example if you lodged today they are saying 15 months from that day. However I do agree that if they for example didnā€™t honor the stsolĀ list in March and instead choose to refund everyone it would be to their benefit to not process applications in a timely manner.Ā 

Another possibility and likelihood is a surge in applications, similar to what we saw in citizenship numbers.

Ā 

57 minutes ago, barker said:

barker.... its easy to spoil everyone life under rsms visa just issue new policy with this thing: at the time of decision making if not in list so we will not approve.... i really dont understand if they will do like that so who will responsible for last 18 month who's waiting every day for result .... they have to inform this thing when they implement the new policy atleast clear all the applicant which is waiting more than one year in queue.....now we all are looking for month march and hopefully i m dam sure at that time processing time will increase 16 month to 24 month.... wait n watch