187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

and unfortunately they r not picking up april files...

Sent from my iPhone using PomsinOz

Look [emoji102] like they stop processing apps for now becoz of end of financial year

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hello guys

In how many months usually is fille getting allocated to case officer for 187 it's already been 10 months now it'sĀ long my sponsor have trouble with partnersĀ of business and I think they want to sell away the business as one of the partners is my friend so he is trying to hold on till I get my PR any suggestions guys so stressed with this long waitĀ 

Ā 

Hello guys
In how many months usually is fille getting allocated to case officer for 187 it's already been 10 months now it'sĀ long my sponsor have trouble with partnersĀ of business and I think they want to sell away the business as one of the partners is my friend so he is trying to hold on till I get my PR any suggestions guys so stressed with this long waitĀ 
Ā 

Mines almost 15 months now. However, it depends on occupation

Sent using Poms in Oz mobile app

2 hours ago, Ajm said:

Have u called them?

No ... Bcz according to the present situation, i think i should wait 2 more months.

But i am frustrated bcz i didn't hear any one's good news in this forum in last 2 weeks. is 187 allocation closed or open ? ? ?

No ... Bcz according to the present situation, i think i should wait 2 more months.
But i am frustrated bcz i didn't hear any one's good news in this forum in last 2 weeks. is 187 allocation closed or open ? ? ?

Yup same here ...m very frustrated.
I called 5 times till now but every time same reply.
Not yet allocated.look like they don't want to process 187 applications.my Ma said relax until July.

2 minutes ago, Ajm said:

Yup same here ...m very frustrated.
I called 5 times till now but every time same reply.
Not yet allocated.look like they don't want to process 187 applications.my Ma said relax until July.

My Ma also said relax until July. In which state that you applied and are you onshore or offshore ? Ā 

I've been watching some YouTube videos of Melbourne based Bajwa MA.Ā 

from what I understand there isĀ fixed number of visas granted to each occupation every financial year. The most popular occupations are managers (of all kinds). Ā Therefore these fill up fast. The tradie type of occupations and very highly skilled don't get many applications therefore they are continually granted throughout the financial year.

What does this mean for you??

if like me you have applied as a manager or cook etc (19march16) and stillĀ Ā are waiting what I believe has happened is that the annual limitĀ has been reached for this financial year. For the tradie occupations, because there are fewer applications they still getting their grants approved. I believe we just have to wait till the new financial year starts on 1st July and then I expect there to be quite a lot of visa granted (or refused, depending on your file!!!!!!!) for manager occupations. So don't expect too much for the rest of this month. Look forward to July Ā 

Hope that helps you guys.Ā 

• Like 7

4 hours ago, March19 said:

I've been watching some YouTube videos of Melbourne based Bajwa MA.Ā 

from what I understand there isĀ fixed number of visas granted to each occupation every financial year. The most popular occupations are managers (of all kinds). Ā Therefore these fill up fast. The tradie type of occupations and very highly skilled don't get many applications therefore they are continually granted throughout the financial year.

What does this mean for you??

if like me you have applied as a manager or cook etc (19march16) and stillĀ Ā are waiting what I believe has happened is that the annual limitĀ has been reached for this financial year. For the tradie occupations, because there are fewer applications they still getting their grants approved. I believe we just have to wait till the new financial year starts on 1st July and then I expect there to be quite a lot of visa granted (or refused, depending on your file!!!!!!!) for manager occupations. So don't expect too much for the rest of this month. Look forward to July Ā 

Hope that helps you guys.Ā 

I'm guessing that if you are waiting for July and you have been waiting more than 13 months you would be likely get your visa because if you will be rejected they don't need to wait a new financial year you will be rejected by now. Does it make sense? So heads up you will get a good news on July!Ā 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, 27May2016 said:

I'm guessing that if you are waiting for July and you have been waiting more than 13 months you would be likely get your visa because if you will be rejected they don't need to wait a new financial year you will be rejected by now. Does it make sense? So heads up you will get a good news on July!Ā 

That isĀ some hope. But I'll only believe I have the visa when I have a printed hard copy in my hands.?

• Like 2

Rcb aprovel in 10days 10th nov 2016

Nom nd visa 10th jan 2017..HR..cook..cairnsĀ 

I know may b i have to wait long..bt here r some guys got pr in 5 to 6-7moths..may b luck or occupation demand..

Edited by Dhillon