187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

8 minutes ago, PanadaApr said:

Maybe 1 more month to us?

Bar or good, i just want to end this up. It is been more than a year for staying at a in healthy mental status. Nightmare....

Same situation here mate . Dying everyday 

How come 187 visa posts are always negative compare with 186. 

They are processing last Nov files (even granted some Dec file)at the same time we are processing last April 

i was happy and hopeful when they finally stated that they starting apirl file, but 2 months later, still nothing at all. Even no news with the beginning of apirl file. 

It's all crap for 186 visa they don't even have to be regional and all they files are being processed and we being regional and no 1 on priority list nothing done I totally don't understand what the f*** is going on with immigration really can't trust these people .. australia immigration is big time slow in doing things as far as I have seen in my whole life been to so many countries and not as dull as Australia....

**This is an automated response regarding ENS 186 and RSMS 187 applications. Please do not respond to this email**

Email Updated on 22 May 2017

IMPORTANT INFORMATION

We are currently allocating ENS/RSMS cases lodged between April and December 2016, however not all cases in this date range have been allocated.

Please note that we will not respond to status enquiries.

Please ensure that all supporting documents are provided and attached to your application via your ImmiAccount, so when your case is allocated, it may be processed as quickly as possible.

1 hour ago, S.md said:

It's all crap for 186 visa they don't even have to be regional and all they files are being processed and we being regional and no 1 on priority list nothing done I totally don't understand what the f*** is going on with immigration really can't trust these people .. australia immigration is big time slow in doing things as far as I have seen in my whole life been to so many countries and not as dull as Australia....

True. My friend petition her parents in Italy and the processing time only takes 1 month. The immi is wasting our time big time! They don't care at all! All they care is just they get paid each week. 

1 hour ago, S.md said:

What's ur time line and occupation 

Nomination applied 23 march 2016

Docs requested for nomination 31 March 2017

Submitted 24 April 2017

Visa applied 16 Dec 2016

Occupation pastry cook 

Edited by Kiran02

Got silver e-mail this afternoon from my MA!!

Nomination Approved today 23/05/17, no documents requested apparently.

Applicants: 2

Position: Retail Manager

State: WA

Processing center: NSW

Nomination and Visa lodged same day, 14/04/16

Hoping for the golden e-mail very soooon, like tomorrow hopefully!!! Definitely I am calling IMMI tomorrow to check with them.

Wish I brought some light for the retail managers, I know how punishing the wait is being with us. So hold on tight!

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Visa said:

Hoping for the golden e-mail very soooon, like tomorrow hopefully!!! Definitely I am calling IMMI tomorrow to check with them.

Wish I brought some light for the retail managers, I know how punishing the wait is being with us. So hold on tight!

Congrats for your nomination approval and best of luck for your visa. Thank god they start processing april files.

• Like 1

Congrats man....hope you get visa grant very soon.
Did you apply from Perth or other region?
And is it Direct Entry?
Thanks

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Thank you guys, applied from Perth city, which is now out of the RSMS since labour won the state elections, but didn't affect me because I got my RCB was done and approved and nomination and visa applied a year before the change took place.

Forgot to mention, Onshore and Direct Entry :)

• Like 2