187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

Hi guys itā€™s been very stressful journey and received visa this morning. HereĀ is my timelineļ»æ.

ļ»æĀ RCB-2017 March

Nomination and Visa- 20 June 2017

occupation - CookĀ ļ»æ

Business- fine dining restaurantĀ 

State- South AustraliaĀ 

Nomination- Granted 23rļ»æd May 2019

Sponsored- 3 people All got nominations approved 2,cooks, one Manager.ļ»æ

Document requested for nomination- Nilļ»æ

requested document for visa- Police clearance and medical.

High risk country- yesļ»æļ»æ

ļ»æļ»æĀ Applicant -3ļ»æĀ 

Visa- approved 13th June all sponsored employee got visa in same time. Best of luck you all.Ā 

• Like 2
  • Congratulations 9

Hi everyone,

Co=decision maker? I received an email from immigration saying that they have allocated a decision maker for my application. Because of my complicated situation, I changed agents. Two weeks ago, the previous agent received an email from immigration reminding if we will explain the ā€˜barā€™. The new agent said thatā€™s not my decision maker, if she was, she should know I have already changed the agents. They wonā€™t be that stupid. But my boss and the previous agent both thought that was my decision maker. But both the two agents wrote to the immigration about this. All most 3 weeks passed, I havenā€™t heard anything from immigration, very stressful. Do you guys have any ideas about the processing time? Sincerely thanks for anyone who can give me some suggestions.Ā Ā 

3 hours ago, Geace said:

Hi everyone,

Co=decision maker? I received an email from immigration saying that they have allocated a decision maker for my application. Because of my complicated situation, I changed agents. Two weeks ago, the previous agent received an email from immigration reminding if we will explain the ā€˜barā€™. The new agent said thatā€™s not my decision maker, if she was, she should know I have already changed the agents. They wonā€™t be that stupid. But my boss and the previous agent both thought that was my decision maker. But both the two agents wrote to the immigration about this. All most 3 weeks passed, I havenā€™t heard anything from immigration, very stressful. Do you guys have any ideas about the processing time? Sincerely thanks for anyone who can give me some suggestions.Ā Ā 

In my understanding, some people on 186 forum have received this email and their files were allocated to case officers soon after receiving this email. Hopefully they will look at your case and finalise soon.

Hi Guys,

Ā 

I have submitted my visa on 27th February 2018 as restaurant manager, 187 visa.

Submitted all documents as well.

My nomination approved in July 2018.

My status have not been changeĀ yet, on my immi account.

Have been 15 months.

OndrejĀ 

2 hours ago, Tosh14 said:

In my understanding, some people on 186 forum have received this email and their files were allocated to case officers soon after receiving this email. Hopefully they will look at your case and finalise soon.

Thank you for your kind reply.

• Like 1

On 07/06/2019 at 21:46, Ravi patel said:

U have to inform doha that u r ready to pay for VAC2. And leave on them. When they r ready, they will generate invoice for you.

Thanks Ravi, my I told my MA to do that and i've been waiting since then.Ā 

HiĀ 

Sad news.

My nomination got refused.Ā 

I'm going AAT to appeal but in the meantime, I would like to apply new visa like 494 if I can.

Does anyone know if I can lodge new visa while under appealing for plan B?Ā 

Please let me know, cheers.Ā 

2/2018 nomination/application lodged
3/2019 requested medical (status: received)
3/2019 medical done (status: received)
4/2019 requested AFP (status: initial assessment)
5/2019 upload AFP (status: initial assessment)
6/2019 nomination refused (I don't know the reason)Ā 

WA, cook, RSMS DE

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Edited by Xoxo86
  • Sad 1

19 hours ago, Ondra said:

Hi Guys,

Ā 

I have submitted my visa on 27th February 2018 as restaurant manager, 187 visa.

Submitted all documents as well.

My nomination approved in July 2018.

My status have not been changeĀ yet, on my immi account.

Have been 15 months.

OndrejĀ 

Congrats, are you apply for Direct entry or trt

On 12/06/2019 at 19:01, Stone said:

Hi everyone,

Being the silent reader all this time, here's my timeline,Ā 

Hairdresser (not a common one here)

July 2018 RCB approvedĀ 

August 2018 Nomination applied

October 2018 Visa Application appliedĀ 

11 June 2019 Nomination approved

Change to Initial AssessmentĀ 

Company with 8 full time and apprentices, I don't know much about the turn over but my boss a very book to book lady, everything in order for the government.

So happy for it, but I've not done any health or afp etc, waiting for health check up next week

Hope this could give some hope for you guys especially hairdresser as I didn't heard much from this group, I never expected this timeline for my nomination to be approved, thanks to the prayer from friends and family.Ā 

Hie stone am also hairdresser from april 2018Ā 

which state have you applied in.?

Ā 

10 hours ago, Xoxo86 said:

HiĀ 

Sad news.

My nomination got refused.Ā 

I'm going AAT to appeal but in the meantime, I would like to apply new visa like 494 if I can.

Does anyone know if I can lodge new visa while under appealing for plan B?Ā 

Please let me know, cheers.Ā 

2/2018 nomination/application lodged
3/2019 requested medical (status: received)
3/2019 medical done (status: received)
4/2019 requested AFP (status: initial assessment)
5/2019 upload AFP (status: initial assessment)
6/2019 nomination refused (I don't know the reason)Ā 

WA, cook, RSMS DE

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Hi xoxo86, could you please share a bit about your company?Ā 

Edited by WAde187

Ā nomination got refused, owner not allowing to go for AAT , any other option to apply for??? No skill assessment, just to buy some time, is there any option or if i apply just visa AAT how long does it gonna take

I was on bridging visaĀ 

3 hours ago, 00JD said:

Ā nomination got refused, owner not allowing to go for AAT , any other option to apply for??? No skill assessment, just to buy some time, is there any option or if i apply just visa AAT how long does it gonna take

I was on bridging visaĀ 

You can't apply for the just the visa, you need the nomination too. Without that you won't have a job so they won't approve the visa.Ā 

6 hours ago, Nemesis said:

You can't apply for the just the visa, you need the nomination too. Without that you won't have a job so they won't approve the visa.Ā 

That is just to buy some time ... as my wife is here on her masters i will apply spouse visa by going offshore

3 hours ago, Datta mehar kari said:

Hi all,

Visa and nom applied 1/feb 2018.

my nomination approved 28arp 2019

visa file opened 30/4 asked medical and pcc and afp and submited 15 may 2019. Still showing further assessment and no news after. Any idea. Very stressful.

Same here ..

My bro is waiting fromĀ 10 may ...status is further assessmentĀ 

hello guysĀ 

i got a 187 visa refusal 13 june 2019.

RCB Applied september 2017

RCB Approved nov 2017

Visa applied september 2017

Nomination approved March 2019

Further documention Ā april 2019 ( RPL documentation , Medical , etc)

Visa refused June 2019Ā 

Reason not Ā provides some documention like job reference , ato summary but i provided all documention to my lawyer but he did not upload all documention . thats why co is not satisfied with documention and refused visa . what ever documention co mention i provided all to my lwayer but he did not upload anything. anyone have any suggestion for me what need to do .Ā 

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, september cook 2017 said:

hello guysĀ 

i got a 187 visa refusal 13 june 2019.

RCB Applied september 2017

RCB Approved nov 2017

Visa applied september 2017

Nomination approved March 2019

Further documention Ā april 2019 ( RPL documentation , Medical , etc)

Visa refused June 2019Ā 

Reason not Ā provides some documention like job reference , ato summary but i provided all documention to my lawyer but he did not upload all documention . thats why co is not satisfied with documention and refused visa . what ever documention co mention i provided all to my lwayer but he did not upload anything. anyone have any suggestion for me what need to do .Ā 

From which state?