187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

8 minutes ago, Sam SM said:

Hi guys, 

Hope all of you doing good.

On Vevo, what if it shows visa status is, In Effect? Also if medicals expired and MA suggests will do it if they ask.

Is it's sound alright? 

It has been 17 months since I applied for 187 DE.

Please please let me know.

Thanks.

Yes, do the Medicals if/when IMMI asks.

Re Vevo, I am guessing you are looking at your Bridging visa? If effect means it's been granted and is valid, it is the visa you are currently on.

Thanks, heaps for your prompt reply.

Yeah, I have lodged nomination and visa together but I am confused because of visa description is BRIDING, Because most of says it shows on Vevo received on their status.

Can anyone Please clarify

3 minutes ago, Sam SM said:

Thanks, heaps for your prompt reply.

Yeah, I have lodged nomination and visa together but I am confused because of visa description is BRIDING, Because most of says it shows on Vevo received on their status.

Can anyone Please clarify

These 2 are completely different things.

In effect is what you have currently, Bridging visa.
Received is for the application you have lodged for 187.

VEVO only says visa that is in effect now. for example u have 485 visa in effect now u lodged 187. vevo will only show u currently hold 485. on the other hand immi account will ONLY show ur current application status which is Received, initial assessment or whatever.

Yeah, true but on my Vevo, it says visa status In Effect I guess I didn't sees received. Then is it normal?
That's my concerns.
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Sam SM said:

Yeah, true but on my Vevo, it says visa status In Effect I guess I didn't sees received. Then is it normal?

That's my concerns.

Hi Sam SM

if you are on 485 visa,  on vevo it is all about your 485 visa.  Your 187 visa received you can see on Immi account not on vevo.

• Like 1

On 13/05/2019 at 18:56, Singhp said:

Hi everyone 

got my golden email today after 19 months 

nomination and visa lodge : oct 2017 

document requested for nomination : 16 april 2019 

document submitted : 7 may 2019

visa granted : 13 may 2019 

good luck everyone 👍🏻

Hi bro can you please tell me what all things included in document submission

16 hours ago, Geace said:

Hi everyone, 

I got a reply from immigration yesterday, but I don’t know what to reply back. Or do I need to reply? Or can I ask back how long it usually takes for an application to be processed after it is allocated to some decision maker? I’m very stressful and worried that I need to wait again without any time permit. Can you give me some suggestions. Thank you very much! The following is the reply email from the immigration. 

“Applications are assessed on a case by case basis. Some individual circumstances may cause applications to fall outside the published processing times. As a network we seek to ensure all cases outside service standard are only undecided because they are the subject of appropriate and necessary ongoing processing. 

However, please be assured that I have progressed your application with the allocation of a decision maker. It will processed as quickly as possible. The decision maker will be in contact with you or your nominated authorised recipient should they require any further information.”

Hi geace , would you please let me know how i can make a complaints through the link you have given to me . I tried to complain but it didn't proceed as it should be . Also , can you please tell me after how long you got replied after you made the complaint?

8 hours ago, Rengit said:

Hi bro can you please tell me what all things included in document submission

All the documents was for nomination like BAS , My working pictures and rest i don't know because my MA refuse to let me know about it because it was not for visa. 

2 hours ago, Singhp said:

All the documents was for nomination like BAS , My working pictures and rest i don't know because my MA refuse to let me know about it because it was not for visa. 

Thanks for your reply..

Do we want to give the new work experience till the date of document submission or is it enough  which submitted at the time when nomination was lounched.

1 minute ago, Aman3235 said:

Hey Bro. 

Just wanna ask if immi asked to update more docs after nomination? Like afp Pcc or medical?

if yes, when did you sent those?

Yes veere they asked it on 14 and i sent it near 20april afp and medical

15 hours ago, subin94 said:

Hi geace , would you please let me know how i can make a complaints through the link you have given to me . I tried to complain but it didn't proceed as it should be . Also , can you please tell me after how long you got replied after you made the complaint?

Why you can’t complain? You can follow the steps to do what you want to complain. After I made the complaint, I got reply to confirm they have received my complaint within two days and said they will reply to me within 15 working days. I made complaint on evening Friday, after weekends the Tuesday I got the confirmation email, after that one week later the following Monday I got the reply. Does it make sense to you?

1 minute ago, jassie said:

Hi, how we can explain that, it is scary, I applied my file with RPL as but my file is not opened yet, did you ask your MA

Hello everyone I want ask something that my employer is trying to involve the political parties in my visa application because they are taking time to open my file ,It will work or no, suggestions will be appreciated, thanks

5 minutes ago, jassie said:

Hello everyone I want ask something that my employer is trying to involve the political parties in my visa application because they are taking time to open my file ,It will work or no, suggestions will be appreciated, thanks

What a joke.

No, your employer should chill. They are taking time to open everyone's file.

• Like 3