187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

First post... but have been reading you guys for a while now..
I applied for 187 Direct entry on 5/02/16... 18 months and counting.. I'm in WA.
"Waiting for my file to be allocated....." any support comments?

What is ur occupation ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4 minutes ago, Ajm said:

Did u call them.
Is ur occupation still on any sol list?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Still on the short term SOL list.

I have sent about 4 emails this year and a few last year.. they only gave me the months of the cases they were allocating at the time and told me to keep waiting.. oh, and thanked me for my patience... I have no patience left. :(

23 minutes ago, M Noel said:

Still on the short term SOL list.

I have sent about 4 emails this year and a few last year.. they only gave me the months of the cases they were allocating at the time and told me to keep waiting.. oh, and thanked me for my patience... I have no patience left. :(

My agent told me the IMMI just finished the applications that submitted last December. So just wait two more months.

9 minutes ago, Razza said:

Did you apply from offshore?

Sent from my iPhone using PomsinOz

Thanks Razza,

I applied onshore and have been working with my employer since December 2015, but we only applied in February...

My migration agent has told me about another case were an application was made in December 2015 and so far they are still waiting for the file to be allocated. (same in WA). I will give her a call and see if that application is still pending...

17 minutes ago, M Noel said:

Thanks Razza,

I applied onshore and have been working with my employer since December 2015, but we only applied in February...

My migration agent has told me about another case were an application was made in December 2015 and so far they are still waiting for the file to be allocated. (same in WA). I will give her a call and see if that application is still pending...

Back in June /July My agent had a couple of cases from December 2015 as well. Don't know if they have been processed yet.Ā 

I spoke to immi today. The girl on the phone told me that my file has been allocated to a team since may this year and is being activelyĀ assessed.Ā 

I asked for details of the case officer but she said there is no individual co, but rather a team.Ā 

However, immi account has not changed since I lodged my application in March 2016, neither has anyone from immigration been in touch with my Ma or myself not my employer Ā 

Getting somewhat confused and concernedĀ now.Ā 

Just now, March19 said:

I spoke to immi today. The girl on the phone told me that my file has been allocated to a team since may this year and is being activelyĀ assessed.Ā 

I asked for details of the case officer but she said there is no individual co, but rather a team.Ā 

However, immi account has not changed since I lodged my application in March 2016, neither has anyone from immigration been in touch with my Ma or myself not my employer Ā 

Getting somewhat confused and concernedĀ now.Ā 

They told me the same after one of my emails months ago... That my file has been allocated to a team but not an officer. I think is just a wait to give you hopes... but they told me that at least 10months ago...

On 8/24/2017 at 20:58, Naimur Rahman said:

My day just came today pr has been granted, chef from 22nd june 2016

I know its hard to wait but like me one day everyone get their dreamĀ 

Ā 

Cheers

Congrats mate, Enjoy your good life ahead. I wish thatĀ immi will process other pending application soon as well.Ā 

• Like 1