187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

IMPORTANT UPDATE: WA AND RSMS VISA

Ā 

As you all might be aware, the Labour party did mention about RSMS being removed from Perth. Earlier this morning, there has been updates on the WA govt website about RSMS. It was mentioned that RSMS has been suspended until further notice. However, the same link seems to have been deleted from the web and some people are stating that the link is there again. Additionally, it is true that the western australian skilled list is being reviewed and as such no invitations will be sent for state sponsorships until the list had been reviewed.

Ā 

At this point of time, its very hard to predict anything as its seems to be quite unstable. Its wiser to wait for an official announcement rather than doing assumptions .

Ā 

Our Migration agents are in touch with the Authorities and as soon as we hear anything we will update you all.

Ā 

In the mean time, stay tuned on our FB page until further notice.

Ā 

Please see below link: http://www.migration.wa.gov.au/services/skilled-migration-wa/occupations-in-demand

Edited by Ajm

New application for RSMS suspended is still on immi website. Knowing labor win the WA election but didnt expected it will turn the situation upside down like this.

Ā 

I suppose those who are waiting here maybe still fine, but those yet to lodge application, feel so sad and sorry now.

Ā 

http://www.migration.wa.gov.au/services/regional-sponsored-migration-scheme

From my frd experience, the waiting game start from the date you lodge the visa application. So if you lodge them separately, it will be a longer wait then you lodge together. With that say, my frd's MA is very helpful, call and email immi countlessly. Teach her to lodge complaint to GFU, end up her retail manager position was granted 6 mths after she lodged the 187 visa application.

Ā 

Hello guys can anyone who has applied nomination and visa separately share there experiences about the processing times those who has applied visa after the approval of nomination then in how many months u get your visa

i am very happy to share that today i got my two golden email just difference between half an hour. my nomination 31 march and visa 4 April and grant both on 13 march. so guys just keep trust and wait. i know it is hard but we have no option. and end well u will forget all of ur frustration. i am leaving in australia from 10 years 2.5 months. i applied pr 5 times in my journey. i fall many times and one decade of my life just go very quickly. and i was still stand from the beginning. once i had needed six band to get PR and i got my 6 band just one day after of my refusal in mrt. so guys be patient. keep your faith in positive side.

i am very happy to share that today i got my two golden email just difference between half an hour. my nomination 31 march and visa 4 April and grant both on 13 march. so guys just keep trust and wait. i know it is hard but we have no option. and end well u will forget all of ur frustration. i am leaving in australia from 10 years 2.5 months. i applied pr 5 times in my journey. i fall many times and one decade of my life just go very quickly. and i was still stand from the beginning. once i had needed six band to get PR and i got my 6 band just one day after of my refusal in mrt. so guys be patient. keep your faith in positive side.

Congratulations mate

Ā 

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Ā 

Congrat!!! May I know which district you will migrate to? and beside u r in low or high risk country? thx!

Ā 

Ā 

Many congratulations mate. Enjoy your best day ever.what is your occupation ,Country LR/HR

Ā 

Thank god immi start with April files. I hope my turn will come soon.

Edited by akumar

Guest Simarjot

Congratulation Mr April,very happy for you,could you please share your occupation and are you from HR or LR country.....

Congratulations to you. You have written an aspiring story. Thats very good. Pls wish everyone

Ā 

Ā 

Sent from my SM-N750 using Tapatalk

Ā 

Many Congratulations..

Ā 

Ā 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ā 

Ā 

many many congratulation enjoy your happiness

Kristy, It's there it's said 6 months and 187 as priority. Not much information though.

Ā 

which is not the actual time they took to process the application :("""

Ā 

Ā 

ä»Žęˆ‘ēš„ iPhone 发送ļ¼Œä½æē”Ø Tapatalk