187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

Hello everyone

I am so happy to share my visa grant status with everyone..i dont have any idea how long i had to wait to write this post about golden email from immi..almost one year of wait and finally patience paid off..

i really appreciate the encouragement from all the members..trust me it helped alot throughout whole processing time..i thank everyone from core of my heart..struggle of 7 and half years came to end..

dont have any words to express my happinesss..thanks again n gud luck to everyone waiting in queue..

stay postive and hope for best..

Hello everyone

I am so happy to share my visa grant status with everyone..i dont have any idea how long i had to wait to write this post about golden email from immi..almost one year of wait and finally patience paid off..

i really appreciate the encouragement from all the members..trust me it helped alot throughout whole processing time..i thank everyone from core of my heart..struggle of 7 and half years came to end..

dont have any words to express my happinesss..thanks again n gud luck to everyone waiting in queue..

I am so happy for your excellent news. I read you have been fighting for this for more than 7 years and you have finally been rewarded!

Enjoy your PR! Congratulations!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hello everyone

Congratulations. Please share your timeline

Hello everyone

YEY!!!!! So glad to hear that! Congratulations...

hi everyone

i have got nomination acknowledgment on 17 June 2016

how long it will take to approve nomination

depend on your luck and your occupation. i got my acknowledgment on 2nd of feb.its already been 10 months

Sent from my SM-G925I using Tapatalk

Hello everyone

CongratulTion mate finally patience paid off . Enjoy[emoji3]

Can someone GIVE ME AN idea?

Rsms (187)

nomination and visa apply 30/6/2016

No any news and still waiting for decision

applicant : 2

SA

My friends also work with my employer's sister, who has a similar business (same business nature) as my employer. My friend was sponsored by 457 but refusal of nomination in 30th of Nov. This issue make me panic and my 485 will be due on 26rh of Dec. I consider that if I can also apply a 489 regional skilled migration for a backup.

Hope next week they will start picking up files of Feb. month. No grant from last 2 weeks may be more than 2 weeks. Till 2nd dec. according to website they are doing maintance of their website so from next week we will start to get some good news.. [emoji1]

Hello everyone

Congratulations ? Enjoy your best moments Ever ☺

Hi everyone, I was a silent reader of this post for months, now it's time to write.

Rsms (187)

Nomination and visa apply 10/6/2016 [10 June 2016]

applicant : 1 [myself]

Place: Perth, WA

Current visa: 457 for the same employer

No any news and still waiting for decision. It's a bit frustrating especially because my bestmate applied in late February 2015 and in Earlu July he had the PR approved.

However, this message just to introduce my current situation.

Thanks buddies :)