187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

Just a curiosity

Ā 

after how long will i be able to leave my employer after i receive my 187 visa and under what conditions.i know it says 2 yr after visa granted i contract finishes but what if employer are asking extra hours to work and no career opportunities

Ā 

thank you

Just a curiosity

Ā 

after how long will i be able to leave my employer after i receive my 187 visa and under what conditions.i know it says 2 yr after visa granted i contract finishes but what if employer are asking extra hours to work and no career opportunities

Ā 

thank you

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

If you are done with 2 years after visa you will be able to leave whenever you want. Even though you haven't finish 2 years and they ask you to work extra hours without extra pay you can make a complain against your owner.

Just a curiosity

Ā 

Ā 

thank you

Yep, you have to wait the two years. The no career opportunities makes no difference. As long as you are doing the job sponsored for immigration doesn't care as you are doing what was agreed. As for the extra hours, if your contract doesn't say you have to do extra hours then you can say no. Fairwork Australia can help you with what they are allowed to and aren't allowed to do. If they are making your work life hard then document EVERYTHING. They have to be following Australian employment law. If they are not then you don't have to stay, but you must be able to show you have done everything in your power to correct the situation and haven't just up and left.

My contract says 38 hrs which was sent to immigration and says nothing else apart than that but the internal contract between me and my employer says can go up to 45-46 hr if needed but they keep on rostering me 46-48 hr every week so m i still at the right place to complain my employer or i have no any other options other than to work

Ā 

thank you

Hi, I got nomination approved on 12 feb and applied for rsms visa on 11 Mar, still waiting for response. Can anyone say me how much more time it will take to get visa.

Ā 

I applied for mine on 11th March too - nomination and visa both on the same day. I haven't heard anything yet. Fingers crossed before Christmas!!

Sick of seeing received status from last more than 9 months. I don't think immi will pick up further files till 2nd of December because maintance of website It's just my guess. Because from last 3 weeks no new grants even not so many files lodge in feb. Months. Well hope for the best next week

Ā 

Ā 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My employer rings to the immigration and got a response that haven't got a case officer assigned yet. Also they said that hopefully my application will be finalised by end of the January or early feb. So sick of waiting.

Ā 

nomination lodged: 8 march 2016

visa lodged: 14 march 2016

received by NSW PESE

same as my employer, they rang the immigration on last oct, they say probably i will get it on November but tomorrow is December and there's no news at all

Ā 

My employer rings to the immigration and got a response that haven't got a case officer assigned yet. Also they said that hopefully my application will be finalised by end of the January or early feb. So sick of waiting.

Ā 

received by NSW PESE

Ā 

received by NSW PESE

Ā 

I am on the same boat, funnily enough even the same for visa lodging date. Nomination was lodge on March 6th granted on the March 8th.

Ā 

May the force be with us!

My contract says 38 hrs which was sent to immigration and says nothing else apart than that but the internal contract between me and my employer says can go up to 45-46 hr if needed but they keep on rostering me 46-48 hr every week so m i still at the right place to complain my employer or i have no any other options other than to work

Ā 

thank you

If your contract says that you might be in trouble. Give Fairwork Australia a call. They can tell you if they are breaking any employment laws. They are really helpful.

Ā 

received by NSW PESE

Ā 

Are you serious?I applied 10th of March...was hoping to get it before new year....