187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

Hey mate .. You do not need to leave the forum we will not leave you alone.. we are all here for you and you are here for us.. You should do apologise rather than making excuse/ story of losting phone..nobody is kid over here... You only said information whatever you got from your MA... Which you should do.. But you lost your temper and used some rough word for khem and talked in your own language which is understandable for everyone which was disrespectful for everybody...I hope u realised your mistake and you will not use this kind of language again to anyone on his forum... Trust me ( I am not sure) no one is angry with you after your polite reply... You should give this kind of polite reply when khem said to you something about your information... Now cheers .. You did not lost your name and fame.. You are still popular.. Hahahaha....we all are here need everybody's

Hand to cross this big river of 187... Hope all of my friends over here will forgive you about your behave... Thanks .. Cheers Thakur Ji.. Start your day with positive mood and thinking

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Exactly

My partner and I are still waiting...more than 7 months!!fingers super crossed!!

Nomination and visa applied on 20/11

We have almost same timeline .. Visa and Nom 19/11

don't worry we will get it very soon

Hi good day. JuSt wanting to ask if can we have our medical exam before lodging 187 visa. Just waiting for the employer to do the nomination. Ive got all my documents ready but dont have the medicals yet. Ive heard that once you lodged they would send you a code unique to you that you can have your medical done. Yes my question is that can you do it early or before lodging. Thanks.

You can do the medical before if you would like - get need a HAP ID which is generated when you complete My Health Declarations on the DIBP website. If you wait to do the medical until after you've applied, you can get your HAP ID through your ImmiAccount.

look bro I had told you you will get good news on 06/07

Hi guys, I am chatting first time but following this forum from last month. Congrats Muhammad for your nomination and Eid Mubarak. Hello Khem good on you mate, your guess was mind blowing. My 187 nomination & visa was lodged on 15/12/15, occupation- restaurant manager, onshore, no docs requested yet. Khem can u guess for me too pls? If u don't mind?... My student visa is going to expire on 28/7/16 and my MA is saying that I have to apply for my visa extension before expiring it. So now getting ready to apply one more file. Don't know when this wait will over??.

6 and a half months and no CO. I dont understand this. On the website it says that it could be finalised within 3 months if all docs are in order. BUT if nobody even looked at the file in 6 months how is it possible.

Sent from my SM-A500F using Tapatalk

6 and a half months and no CO. I dont understand this. On the website it says that it could be finalised within 3 months if all docs are in order. BUT if nobody even looked at the file in 6 months how is it possible.

Sent from my SM-A500F using Tapatalk

november seems to be all over the place atm, previous months have usually shown an early mid late pattern so let's hope by the end of July that it will be easier to gauge where immi are at. Where does it say about 3 months? My co worker received in 3 months last year

Hi guys, I am chatting first time but following this forum from last month. Congrats Muhammad for your nomination and Eid Mubarak. Hello Khem good on you mate, your guess was mind blowing. My 187 nomination & visa was lodged on 15/12/15, occupation- restaurant manager, onshore, no docs requested yet. Khem can u guess for me too pls? If u don't mind?... My student visa is going to expire on 28/7/16 and my MA is saying that I have to apply for my visa extension before expiring it. So now getting ready to apply one more file. Don't know when this wait will over??.

Don't worry mate you will get it very soon... As soon as they clear November files it won't take long for your file

Did you not get a bridging visa granted that will come into effect when your student visa expires?

Edited by QLD1872015
Spelling mistake

Did you not get a bridging visa granted that will come into effect when your student visa expires?

Yes I have bridging visa and it can come into effect but MA is saying that we can't take risk incase I don't get any positive response from immi. According to him I should secure my visa first. Moreover, he said if I get nomination before expiring visa than we can think about bridging visa. Praying for nomination before 26/7/16 otherwise have to lodge file for visa extension.

Yes I have bridging visa and it can come into effect but MA is saying that we can't take risk incase I don't get any positive response from immi. According to him I should secure my visa first. Moreover, he said if I get nomination before expiring visa than we can think about bridging visa. Praying for nomination before 26/7/16 otherwise have to lodge file for visa extension.

I'm confused. You do or don't have a bridging visa? It sounds like he isn't very confident of your chances of being granted the 187 visa from that. Is that what he has said? I'd be quite worried from that to be honest.

Thanks mavi for EID wishes: don't worry bro will soon you get a good news. I have submitted my requested documents but again in que now

Sorry to say it's sounds like your ma is bogus he/she doesn't seems confident. anyways my best wishes are with you best of luck your ma

187 DE HR

Nom. 18/12/15

Visa 18/12/15

Sorry to say it's sounds like your ma is bogus he/she doesn't seems confident. anyways my best wishes are with you best of luck your ma

187 DE HR

Nom. 18/12/15

Visa 18/12/15

Thanks for reply Gauvi3. Is your MA 110% confident about your application's positive result??? Wondering why my MA is not?