187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

i applied my visa and nomination 26 th november..additional documents asked on 31 march.going to submit all day after tomorrow.how long you people think they gonna take to approve, 28 days ?so how does it work ? have they looked in to my visa application already ?? or they will only look once nomination gets approval..and if they need anything additional for my visa they will request again and are they going to give me another 28 days ??? so nomination additional documents + visa additional documents - 28+28 ??

i applied my visa and nomination 26 th november..additional documents asked on 31 march.going to submit all day after tomorrow.how long you people think they gonna take to approve, 28 days ?so how does it work ? have they looked in to my visa application already ?? or they will only look once nomination gets approval..and if they need anything additional for my visa they will request again and are they going to give me another 28 days ??? so nomination additional documents + visa additional documents - 28+28 ??

They only look at your application once. And they asked for all the documents at once.

They only look at your application once. And they asked for all the documents at once.

thanks for your replay..the reason i got a doubt because my resume,work experience letters and form 80 wasnt attached to my application at the time my CO requested additional docs for my nomination.and didnt ask for any of this.so it means my CO doesn't worry about these docs which we didnt submit earlier !!!!

Hey we are exactly on the same boat, I got asked for additional docs for my nomination too,

Hopefully they wont ask for any more of that again, otherwise we will have to wait again :(

please keep yourself updated!!! And good luck to all of us

Hi friends, i just got a question,

As you said, it nornally takes up to 28 days for a CO to look at the file again after they asking for additional docs,

so is that 28 days started counting from the date they requested docs or the date we submit them?

Thank u alotssss xxx

Hey we are exactly on the same boat, I got asked for additional docs for my nomination too,

Hopefully they wont ask for any more of that again, otherwise we will have to wait again :(

please keep yourself updated!!! And good luck to all of us

YES ..may God bless us all..i will keep update..when did u lodge visa & nominaion ? and when did they asked for addi docs ?

Hi friends, i just got a question,

As you said, it nornally takes up to 28 days for a CO to look at the file again after they asking for additional docs,

so is that 28 days started counting from the date they requested docs or the date we submit them?

Thank u alotssss xxx

i think its the date from they requested docs

I lodged them on 06th nov and i think they asked for addi docs 3 weeks ago and i submitted them 2 weeks ago!

May GOD bless ussss !!!!

YES ..may God bless us all..i will keep update..when did u lodge visa & nominaion ? and when did they asked for addi docs ?

Hi Everyone,

Recently I have posted my timeline as below,

I am very glad that I finally found a forum regarding 187 visa timeline.

I do not know when the application has been made for RCB but it has been approved by the 22 th of December

Nomination lodged on 21.11.2014 Visa Application lodged on 28.11.2014

Bridging Visa granted on 28.11.2014

If anyone got any advise when I would hear next from immigration for my visa application after checking out my visa timeline above ,I would appreciated...

And finally on the 17th of March ,I have heard from immi and asked for further information and what I am aware of and being frustrated by is I was asked for more details about my background (working experience,university details etc.) although I have provided earlier.And I have not heard anything regarding nomination.If anyone got any idea what would happen next once I provided the details,please share with me.I did not understand why they are being extremely picky.

Hi again everyone ,

Recently I posted my timeline as above and on Thursday last week I have been also asked for add docs for the nomination.Hopefully the company will provide them by next Friday and all documents will be submitted very soon.According to my MA in regards of the documents related to my personal background, she told me that we have outlined a very strong letter of correspondence letter.I do currently work as a customer service manager and I have 8 years of customer service experience and 8 months of Retail Manager experience back in my home country when I asked my MA's personal opinion about my application I reckon she did not want to give me her personal opinion and she told me that''' With regards to your prospects of success, it is extremely difficult to predict. We have outlined a strong argument as to why you are suitably qualified for the nomination role of Customer Services Manager – you certainly have extensive customer service experience and the fact that you have university qualifications assists.However, the department is evidently closely scrutinising your application and may decide that you have insufficient managerial experience.'''

As you see , it is a very formal answer.If anyone got any advise about what would happen next ,would my application succeed after all documents submitted.I would appreciated.

All the best for you all..

Hey,

Sorry that i forgot to update my time line, here how it goes:

RCB, Nomi & Visa on 14th Nov 2014

RCB Approved on 20th Nov

Additional documents(correction in the employer contract and few documents regarding the business) on 24th March 2014.

Submit the additional documents on 3rd of the April that is today and now the wait game starts again...

Allocation of the CO is 4m 12days. Peace!!

have you heard anythin yet or not

PR Granted on 4.4.15 :) No additional documents asked for.

Here's my update / timeline:

Nomination and Visa applied: 18th November 2014 by MA

Nomination Approved: 24.3.15

Visa Approved: 4.4.15

Office: VIC

Low Risk Country

Good luck to all

hi

I heard normally CO will take 28 days after they requested for additional documents ..is hat 28 working days or just 28 days ?

Hi Riya,

As I know, it should be just 28 days. As my MA asked me to provide add docs within 28 days, not 28 working days.

Hope it will be helpful.

Question pls - my current employer will be nominating me for my 187 Visa application, however their Standard Business Sponsorship (SBS) expired last week and they need to renew that before they can submit my nomination request. How long roughly does it take to renew your SBS? My 457 expires very soon, and i've been waiting for them to get the nomination submitted so i can submit my application but I'm running out of time......