187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

From my experience when I applied for 485 visa. It would take a month to send and finalise the PCC. I will share my timeline when I have any news. Please contact IMMI and check your file status. It may help. Just give it a try. Thanks

Ā 

from applying to getting your PCC will be a week or more.good luck you r getting there

Hey guy, I have great news this morning. As I said I lodged my application on 24 Nov. I called IMMI 2 weeks ago and they said my file has been allocated to one of the team in Sydney. Now. I received a request for additional documents!! So , you should call immi and see if your file has been allocated. If yes, you may just need to wait for 2-3 more weeks...:)

That's good..

My nomination was lodged on 25th Nov so will come any day.

cheers

Yes. Won't be long. However there are people who lodged their application in oct and haven't received any response yet. You can call IMMI to check your file status. They won't tell you much but at least they would tell you if your file has been allocated or not. If not, then it may take another month of waiting.

Ā 

That's good..

My nomination was lodged on 25th Nov so will come any day.

cheers

Hey guy, I have great news this morning. As I said I lodged my application on 24 Nov. I called IMMI 2 weeks ago and they said my file has been allocated to one of the team in Sydney. Now. I received a request for additional documents!! So , you should call immi and see if your file has been allocated. If yes, you may just need to wait for 2-3 more weeks...:)

Ā 

my was also applied on 20 of nov, how do i know my processing center, is it the same place from where nomination was approved.

From my experience when I applied for 485 visa. It would take a month to send and finalise the PCC. I will share my timeline when I have any news. Please contact IMMI and check your file status. It may help. Just give it a try. Thanks

but mine came only in 4 days . and i lodged my nomination on 12 of dec and my visa on 18 of feb without waiting for nomination to be approved.i think i should wait for other one month before making any call to immi.

Edited by reet

Hi friends !!

Could you pls clear my doubt , will the case officer ask for additional documents like PCC and medicals before the nomination gets approved or only after the nomination gets approved ? My nomination and visa was filed together in dec 3 and still didn't hear anything from them . Any help will be much appreciated.. Thanks

Edited by Jithu
Typing error

Hi friends !!

Could you pls clear my doubt , will the case officer ask for additional documents like PCC and medicals before the nomination gets approved or only after the nomination gets approved ? My nomination and visa was filed together in dec 3 and still didn't hear anything from them . Any help will be much appreciated.. Thanks

Hi I think only after your nomination is approved.

your waiting time should be 2-3 weeks as my nomination was lodged on 25th nov and still waiting..

Hi guys,

Ā 

Hope my case can cheer you up.

Ā 

Here is my timeline:

Ā 

My occupation: Disabilities Serivces Officer (Perth)

Ā 

Nomination applied: 05/11/2015 (The company did this part)

Ā 

Application applied: 10/11/2015 ( The agent did this part)

Ā 

Nomination approved: 21/03/2015

Ā 

Application approved: 24/03/2015

Ā 

Iā€™m from low risk country.

Ā 

No additional documents were required.

Ā 

Good luck to you all!

Hi,

Ā 

Here's my update / timeline:

Ā 

Nomination and Visa applied: 18th November 2014 by MA

Nomination Approved: 24.3.15

Visa Approved: Still waiting

Low Risk Country

Decision Ready Application

Ā 

*Still waiting to hear information on what processing centre.

Ā 

Hope this helps and good luck.

Edited by Gbud
Added more detail

What additional documents did they request?

Ā 

Ā 

Guys, please do not fall into this trap!

Ā 

You should have all your documents ready BEFORE the CO opens your case. Otherwise they will request the documents and put your case on hold for another 28 days before they assess it again. Sometimes it's quicker but why put yourself through another month of waiting...

Guys, please do not fall into this trap!

Ā 

You should have all your documents ready BEFORE the CO opens your case. Otherwise they will request the documents and put your case on hold for another 28 days before they assess it again. Sometimes it's quicker but why put yourself through another month of waiting...

Ā 

That is the reason I ask what documents are being requested to find out if there are documents not listed in the IMMi website that the Case officers are requesting.

Ā 

Has anyone here been requested for a PCC from a country you have lived more than 10 years ago? IMMI website states PCC are pnly needed for countries you have lived during the last 10 years but i was wondering if there is a case when a PCC was requested beyond the 10 year period?

Ā 

My wife lived in the USA from 1994 to 1998 which is 17 years ago, are we going to be asked to provide PCC from the USA eventhough its beyond the 10 year mark?