187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

Hi Blossom ,

I'm curios why things are moving so fast to this type of visa (187, post june 2012) while some of the applications before june 2012 are still in the process ?? How do you explain that? Why Immigration is not ending with applications from 2012 and after that to grant the applications after june 2012 ?

What's your opinion regarding this ??

Regards,

D*

They had a HUGE influx of applications just before the rule changes. They stopped processing for a month just to lodge them all in their system and take payments. Some of those applications will be from high risk countries where external checks can take more than a year on their own. My own personal opinion is that any others still left it is because they are not easily approved cases and more and more of those still waiting will be refused.

Hi all,

My 187 timeline:

Applied 16 Jan 2013

Acknowledgement of valid application: 16 Feb 2013

Case officer assigned: 10 May 2013

Application withdrawn and re-submitted new one (due to problem with IELTS): 3 Sep 2013

Medical undertaken: 05 sep 2013 (results submitted 10 Sep 2013)

Visa granted: 11 Sep 2013

--------------

Hope you all get the visa you are looking for.

Hello Guys, Big day has came. Got our Visa approval today

Here is Our time line

Occupation- Registered Nurse

Applied for RCB 04/06/2013(Still waiting for outcome)

Nomination and visa applied 19/06/2013 Non DRC

Nomination approved 11/07/2013 (just after 3weeks from application, still no result for RCB) Nomination has been approved by immigration no need to wait for RCB

Case officer assigned 09/08/2013 asked for International police check and health checks

International police check approved and received on 26/08/2013 and health checks done last week

Visa Approved Today..... :biggrin:

Congrats......Enjoy your big day.....by the way which center you applied in?

Hello Guys, Big day has came. Got our Visa approval today

Here is Our time line

Occupation- Registered Nurse

Applied for RCB 04/06/2013(Still waiting for outcome)

Nomination and visa applied 19/06/2013 Non DRC

Nomination approved 11/07/2013 (just after 3weeks from application, still no result for RCB) Nomination has been approved by immigration no need to wait for RCB

Case officer assigned 09/08/2013 asked for International police check and health checks

International police check approved and received on 26/08/2013 and health checks done last week

Visa Approved Today..... :biggrin:

Hi all,

i am doubt about my visa application. I applied 187 visa through MA they said my application is DRC but I am doubt about that. Is their any way to find my application is DRC or not? Thanks in advance

My migration agent phoned them up to ask. They said it had gone in the wrong pile and had not been entered as DRC. I had my visa that day.

Hi, I have been following this forum for a while, seems to be interesting.

My timeline,

RCB applied 7 Nov 2012

due to Christmas break file was delayed, officer asked for further docs,

RCB Approved 15 Feb 2013.

Due to some incomplete information I could not apply for further DIAC nomination delayed again...

DIAC nomination applied on March 02 2013, no new till now...

Waited ..... Waited .... Waited...

Logged Visa application on 28 June 2013 Melbourne office, onshore.... no news yet .. waiting .... waiting...

Occupation Accountant. Done Masters in Accounting from AUS Uni ( big bucks spend :goofy: ) ...

Its very depressing to know that my batch mates with same qualification got State sponsorship in less than 1 month. My case being a 1st priority is lost somewhere deep down-under the ocean..

You are not alone mate. I have been waiting since july 2012, my application ha been lodged in June 2013 though. similarly they started compiling documentation since july 2012. I spent big dollars (AUD 50k) for masters. No news yet. worst thing is i am offshore.....this waiting sucks....have been offered several excellent jobs in home country, but could not commit to them since waiting for the visa.

Hi, I have been following this forum for a while, seems to be interesting.

My timeline,

RCB applied 7 Nov 2012

due to Christmas break file was delayed, officer asked for further docs,

RCB Approved 15 Feb 2013.

Due to some incomplete information I could not apply for further DIAC nomination delayed again...

DIAC nomination applied on March 02 2013, no new till now...

Waited ..... Waited .... Waited...

Logged Visa application on 28 June 2013 Melbourne office, onshore.... no news yet .. waiting .... waiting...

Occupation Accountant. Done Masters in Accounting from AUS Uni ( big bucks spend :goofy: ) ...

Its very depressing to know that my batch mates with same qualification got State sponsorship in less than 1 month. My case being a 1st priority is lost somewhere deep down-under the ocean..

whats your timeline

You are not alone mate. I have been waiting since july 2012, my application ha been lodged in June 2013 though. similarly they started compiling documentation since july 2012. I spent big dollars (AUD 50k) for masters. No news yet. worst thing is i am offshore.....this waiting sucks....have been offered several excellent jobs in home country, but could not commit to them since waiting for the visa.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi,

My timeline is 187 (Non DRC)

RCB applied Nov 2012

RCB approved NOV 2012(after 1 week)

Nomination and visa applied 5 Dec 2012

case officer assigned in May, asked for documents, submitted in June, again asked for documents in july qz of new case officer again sent all the required documents and waiting......waiting.......

Hopefully you ll get a news soon....

Hello All Followed this timeline throughout. Here is My timeline

occupation- Cook

City- Adelaide

Processing center- Melbourne

High Risk

DRC

RCB lodged 28 October 2012

RCB approved- 8 January 2013

DRC nomination and visa lodged- 11 feb 2013

waited for 7 months......called couple of times......n then called in Sept 16 n they told me application is not flagged as DRC n it may take another 3-4 months n i need to prove if it was lodged DRC. My agent gave me a snapshot(DRC proof) n i emailed it back to Processing center. then i called them back on 21 st sept. n they said case officer is assigned.

Nomination approved 28th sept.

divorce certificate requested by case officer to exclude the name of my ex wife.( see how things change...........i was happily married the time i lodged my application.........)

visa granted. .11th oct. took Exactly 8 months...............

N mr singh is on the Moon.........................cheers

6 months today I thought I was lucky enough to get my visa in 6 months but looks like not anymore . Please help God .i wonder what immi people are doing y they are not granting visas , I am very cross with my MA she could have lodged My case as DR but no she didn't want to do that I had everything ready at that time paid big bucks to her but no worth very frustrated today

Hi ,

can anyone plz tell which month applications is Melbourne centre going through .

rcb applied. ----April 2013

rcb approved------April 2013

visa and nomination applied---- 20 may 2013

medicals and AFP submitted in June 2013

no news yet!!!!!!!!

Congrats mate, enjoy your day. BTW what number did you contact them on? 5 months since the day lodged DRC at melbourne, didn't touch so far. I would like to give them a bell.

Hello All Followed this timeline throughout. Here is My timeline

occupation- Cook

City- Adelaide

Processing center- Melbourne

High Risk

DRC

RCB lodged 28 October 2012

RCB approved- 8 January 2013

DRC nomination and visa lodged- 11 feb 2013

waited for 7 months......called couple of times......n then called in Sept 16 n they told me application is not flagged as DRC n it may take another 3-4 months n i need to prove if it was lodged DRC. My agent gave me a snapshot(DRC proof) n i emailed it back to Processing center. then i called them back on 21 st sept. n they said case officer is assigned.

Nomination approved 28th sept.

divorce certificate requested by case officer to exclude the name of my ex wife.( see how things change...........i was happily married the time i lodged my application.........)

visa granted. .11th oct. took Exactly 8 months...............

N mr singh is on the Moon.........................cheers

Congrats mate, enjoy your day. BTW what number did you contact them on? 5 months since the day lodged DRC at melbourne, didn't touch so far. I would like to give them a bell.

My agent contacted them five months to the day of lodging a DRC application. It turned out it had been put in the non DRC pile. I had my visa an hour later. :-)