Migration agent fee

lynn2308

Hi Lynne, depend where you are, I was quoted from £1500 up to £3500! Decided to get it alone, and submitted it Friday, night w uploading evidence! Wasn't as daunting as I thought!

Sent from my iPhone using PomsinOz

6 hours ago, KLeanne said:

Hi Lynne, depend where you are, I was quoted from £1500 up to £3500! Decided to get it alone, and submitted it Friday, night w uploading evidence! Wasn't as daunting as I thought!

You haven't got your visa yet!  :biggrin:

Best regards.

On 23/07/2017 at 19:23, KLeanne said:

We did the same.  Just read everything carefully and take your time. Any questions email AUS house and they get back within a few days.  If the CO thinks you need anything else they will tell you.

Good luck!

1 hour ago, zx6r said:

We did the same.  Just read everything carefully and take your time. Any questions email AUS house and they get back within a few days.  If the CO thinks you need anything else they will tell you.

Good luck!

Bear in mind that Australia House isn't there to answer application queries and often their replies will be generic or just plain wrong.

Once the application is in and you can address things to  CO its different, but treat with caution any info from the main helpline.

That's where agents come in :) 

6 hours ago, Nemesis said:

Bear in mind that Australia House isn't there to answer application queries and often their replies will be generic or just plain wrong.

Once the application is in and you can address things to  CO its different, but treat with caution any info from the main helpline.

That's where agents come in :) 

Yes, even though persons responding to queries may have the best of intentions relying on unaccountable (and frequently anonymous) officers at the Department of Immigration is not a sensible course of action.

Best regards.

Archived