sunnycoaster

Be a pal !

3 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Didn't think I'd advertise but I'm sure there must be a few stragglers out there still trying to crack it and make new friends. Been on the Sunshine Coast for a few years now and have had a bit of a roller coaster ride with settling, you know the story! Just wondering if anyone is interested in a girlie meetup? I'm a young 50 year old 😉

Edited by sunnycoaster
1 person likes this

Moneycorp
Moneycorp

Hiya 

Sorry you haven't had any replies yet. Am bumping your post to the front page again. 

I am based in Brisbane, so probably a bit far out for meet ups. I have made most of my good friends through interests. A great place to start if you need to extend your network a bit. Hope you find some people to connect with. 

P

4 people like this

On 16/07/2017 at 12:13, sunnycoaster said:

Didn't think I'd advertise but I'm sure there must be a few stragglers out there still trying to crack it and make new friends. Been on the Sunshine Coast for a few years now and have had a bit of a roller coaster ride with settling, you know the story! Just wondering if anyone is interested in a girlie meetup? I'm a young 50 year old 😉

On 17/07/2017 at 17:56, Peachy said:

Hiya 

Sorry you haven't had any replies yet. Am bumping your post to the front page again. 

I am based in Brisbane, so probably a bit far out for meet ups. I have made most of my good friends through interests. A great place to start if you need to extend your network a bit. Hope you find some people to connect with. 

P

Thanks Peachy, I've been busy studying and working so have not pushed myself very much. I've had a very kind pm or two so that's good, I've had contact. All you need is some good friends you can count on one hand and you've made it 😉 

1 person likes this